PDA

View Full Version : win 7 enterprise edition download

Paul Ramon
14-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I have three Toshiba laptops from a local primary school. All have dead HDD's which had Windows 7 Enterprise edition installed. I need to download the 32bit editions but can only find the trail software which after a while shuts the computer down after 1hr! I have the MAK keys but can anyone give me a legal download site please? The Digital River's site doesn't offer an Enterprise option.

Alex B
14-07-2013, 04:19 PM
I thought you needed a KMS for Enterprise edition, could be wrong there. But if you download Pro from memory there is a file you can remove from the ISO so it doesn't know which edition it is, which should then ask what edition you want to install.

wainuitech
14-07-2013, 04:38 PM
The enterprise is a different download, the "universal type DVD's" only contain Basic, Home Pre, Professional and Ultimate.

I have the MAK keys cant you get the install from the same place you got the keys ?

nmercer
16-07-2013, 05:56 AM
I have three Toshiba laptops from a local primary school. All have dead HDD's which had Windows 7 Enterprise edition installed. I need to download the 32bit editions but can only find the trail software which after a while shuts the computer down after 1hr! I have the MAK keys but can anyone give me a legal download site please? The Digital River's site doesn't offer an Enterprise option.

can you get the school to get a copy of Windows 7 Enterprise at all?

inphinity
16-07-2013, 08:28 AM
You should be able to download it from the volume licensing centre when you login, or from technet if you have a technet account.

SolMiester
16-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I thought you needed a KMS for Enterprise edition, could be wrong there. But if you download Pro from memory there is a file you can remove from the ISO so it doesn't know which edition it is, which should then ask what edition you want to install.

KMS is for if you have your own activation server, otherwise just use MAK key to activate at MS servers...i have the ISOs but no where to host for you!

wratterus
16-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Yeah if the school can give you the keys, they should have a login to the MS portal, all the .iso files are downloadable from there.