PDA

View Full Version : music match default player.

02-12-2001, 02:00 AM
Every time open Musicmatch Jukebox I get a message that other programs are carrying suitable files, asking if I wish to use this program as default player for suitable file types.I enter yes, but for some reason it won't hold this information between sessions.I have also loaded real jukebox,real download, real player and windows media player.Can I bypass this irritating message without removing any programs?

02-12-2001, 03:34 AM
I would guess that Real Jukebox is causing the problem; it gave me enough hassle until I got rid of it. MusicMatch has everything you could want, so why have another. Real player is needed to listen to some web content, so keep the basic version and dump the jukebox component. Windows Media Player is wanted like real Basic, but has never been a problem for me.

02-12-2001, 11:38 PM
i agree, music match is the best media player (musicwise) goin. i used to have real juke box..but its too slow and too clunky, ive had music match goin for 2 years..its great. kill real jukebox and it should stop that msg comin up. musicmatch has all ya need.