PDA

View Full Version : December CD

01-12-2001, 09:52 AM
What do I do to access the programmes on this CD? Normally I put a CD into the CD Rom drive and the whole thing goes through automatically. All I get with this CD is that it is not accessable. When I highlight my CD Rom drive on screen I usually get the contents of the CD displayed and I can choose files or programme that I want. Or I can go to bottom left of screen, press the start icon, select 'run' and enter e:/(with selected programme) press the enter key and it comes through OK.With this CD nothing works, yet your column says it is so easy!!! I don't want internet files, all I want is to access and download selected files from this December CD Rom Disk. I had a previos CD from you with a Windows 98 book which I found completely inaccessable. Your good advice needed. Tom Mitchell.

01-12-2001, 10:06 AM
Tom

Sometimes they don't go. Contact the subscriptions dept and ask them to send you a new one.

How come you got it so quickly?

I only picked mine up at the awards dinner last night, they were supposed to be under wraps until then.

Regards, Robo.

01-12-2001, 02:20 PM
Hi Rob, Thanks for your quick answer. I got your magazine (with CD Rom) at Whitcoulls in Eastgate Mall. Christchurch. Bought it yesterday. AND it was the only one left.
So will try again and then if unsuccessful will contact subscription Dept for a replacement. Pity, contents of this disk look great. You never know, Rob, I mat be contacting you again about this. regards Tom