PDA

View Full Version : Nerdity test

26-11-2001, 09:00 AM
How about everyone do the nerdity test and post your results in here.

http://home.rochester.rr.com/jbennett/nerd/

My results: 'Nerdity Quotient: 51.4% (257/500)

Your social life needs some serious help'

I thought that was pretty good until Erin scored a massive 72% or so. And I was surprised Robo only scored 40-odd%.

Lets see how the rest of you fare.

26-11-2001, 10:22 AM
Nerdity test score: 42.2%.

I don't know whether to be rapt or distraught. It called me a Nerd-Wannabe. Should I be offended or pleased? Damn. Now I have this awful philosophical conundrum to wrestle with on top of my internet connection dramas.

Darn you, Mike Louwrens, and your nerdity pop quiz. I'm off to have a nice cup of tea and a lie-down.

:-|

26-11-2001, 10:26 AM
You've got 20% on me Mike. I got 31.4% And most of those questions I answered yes to were of the scientific nature - I am an engineering/surveying student - of course I have a reverse polish calculator!

Good laugh.

G P

26-11-2001, 01:17 PM
Nerdity Quotient: 30.6% (153/500)

o my god the amount of stuff i have forgotten in the last 10 years.

rubix cube in under 2 minutes.lol.

perodic table...still remember it.

26-11-2001, 05:07 PM
I'm almost too ashamed to post my mark here -- 29.something%. That is so disgraceful, but at least I can still remember the periodic table after 23 years (eat that tweak'e!!).

I think I got let down by having never worn a pocket protector (sleeve protectors didn't count...). Hey, maybe I could give it a boost by putting one on now and redoing the test? That's an idea... hang on a minute...

27-11-2001, 01:47 AM
...sheesh Mike,

is there a prize for mine ???

Nerdity Quotient: 15.4% (77/500)

And i thought i was clever.

Blush!!!

e_

27-11-2001, 09:45 AM
WOW!

it seems to me, e_, that all you guys who seem to know way more about these computer problems than I do (most of the time) are scoring way low on the nerdity test...

I guess that's bad for me hmmm? I guess that makes ME one of those weird 'nerds' while the rest of you are really hard-core 'geeks' and I think we now know how to tell the difference... just compare you guys to me :( <sniff> <runs away>