PDA

View Full Version : TP-LINK TL-MR3420 WDS, Login Problem

shahzdakram67
03-05-2013, 05:36 PM
hi im using WDS feature in my TP-LINK TL-MR3420 Router, i connected it with a wifi internet service provider. it has connected, im using internet, but now im unable to open the setup of my router through 192.168.0.1 , sometimes it nevigates to their login page , and some times it open router login page, i put username and password again and again but that page remain there, setup does not open... to make changes i have to reset the router with reset button everytime... plz help me, i wanna remain connected to my wifi internet service provider and also want to open the setup of my router without resetting every time...

wainuitech
03-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Are you trying to log in via a Wireless connection or connected directly via a Ethernet cable ?

Some routers wont allow you to log in to their setting if by Wireless, its a security feature.

Edited: is the Router version 1 or 2, theres a difference.

Are you using the default user names and passwords:

User name = admin
Password = admin

All lower Case, or have you changed them ?

Also what Browser are you using, some routers don't like certain Browsers, try IE if you're not already.

Chilling_Silence
03-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Change the IP of the repeater so its *not* the same as the router, should sort it.

shahzdakram67
03-05-2013, 06:10 PM
im trieng to login wirelessly, when im not using WDS everythig is going well,, my router is V2...

wainuitech
03-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Try it connected directly with a Ethernet cable.