PDA

View Full Version : Help! Google+, the first flaw that I have found with it (For me at least)

SanChippy
13-04-2013, 06:32 PM
I've been using Google+ since it first came out, and this is the first problem I've had with it.
I added some people to my Circles that added me to their Circles, and they then appeared in my Chat list/thingy on the right. I didn't like that, so I un-added them, but they didn't disappear. Now using common logic they should right?
What I'm asking is how would I get rid of them from the Chat thing/list? Some have said that deleting them from my 'Other Contacts' in GMail would do it, but they aren't in there, and others have said to block them, but that's just mean, I'm not a hater.
Any thoughts?

linw
14-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Try rt clicking them and select 'Remove'.

SanChippy
14-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Opps, thanks linw...
That awkward moment when it is something so simple...

linw
15-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Good result!!

Chilling_Silence
15-04-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm seriously hoping that Google brings out some nice changes with the next Android (Scheduled for announcement in May) that unifies all the chat / hangouts / messenger / voice stuff they have. Right now it's a bit of a mess... Chat in G+ / Gmail is the same conversations, but the actual chat "windows" within the two are very different even.

It's their main downfall at the moment, so here's hoping they pull a rabbit outta the hat and do something awesome to unify it all!

GameJunkie
15-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Google Babbel or something

Chilling_Silence
15-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Indeed. Here's hoping it sorts out chat across all their services.

SanChippy
17-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Indeed. Here's hoping it sorts out chat across all their services.
My thoughts too. :)