PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer Sucks With Great Force

KMOK
11-04-2013, 03:18 AM
I am using IE 10. I have done every fix except Firefox. I cannot go there because it is not compatible with my work's website. I did the re-set, I clear cookies daily, I do ALL the maintenance I am supposed to. One fix said to go in and unclick it from Windows features. I don't know how I'd get online after having done that. For days, I have gone back to search and done every fix I have found. Nothing works.
I see that Adobe Flash might be the problem. I tried to uninstall it and it told me it refuses to uninstall as long as I have "conflicting" IE up and running. I will try that next. I'll get off the internet and get Adobe off. In the mean time, is there anything else I can try? Hellllllp!
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Slankydudl
11-04-2013, 08:12 AM
Have you tried google chrome? The thing is all this 'maintenance' will never make it run better and there are no fixes to internet explorer as it is just badly designed hence the only fix being another browser.

dugimodo
11-04-2013, 08:34 AM
You mention everything you've tried but not what the problem is? what's it doing?
IE10 snuck onto my system without me even noticing and everything works just fine.

wainuitech
11-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Ditto to what dugimodo posted, we have IE10 on all the PC's now, the only place I have any problems is with here PF1 and uploading attachments, unless in compatibility mode.

SolMiester
11-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Have you tried google chrome? The thing is all this 'maintenance' will never make it run better and there are no fixes to internet explorer as it is just badly designed hence the only fix being another browser.

He said he has to use IE, probably due to active X components...Chrome is kack anyway..!

Trev
11-04-2013, 09:20 AM
First time poster, posted 02:18am doesn't write in very good English. I say no more.
:)

Slankydudl
11-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Why is chrome kack?

Speedy Gonzales
12-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Its full of holes

Slankydudl
12-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Shouldnt really matter.

Speedy Gonzales
12-04-2013, 10:25 AM
chrome had more vulnerabilities that any other browser. That was only a few weeks ago. But if that doesnt matter, thats not my prob. Since I wouldnt install it on any of my PC's

WarNox
12-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Chrome belongs to SkyNet, Firefox works just fine for me :)

The IE Tabs add-on for Firefox might fix your problem with the work website.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/ie-tab/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36/