PDA

View Full Version : New Video Editing computer build options

stevensaaron
20-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Hey guys I am looking to get a new computer, i do a bit of video editing (currently doing a couple of wedding videos), plus alot of photo editing etc. So i would like a machine that will be more than capable of that.

I have and use the full Adobe Software like Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc

Plus i do play a few games like Halo etc.

$3500-$4000 would be my budget

I like the looks of the Gen-X Spec Ed: http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/systems/systemdetail.asp?systypeid=10

However I would like the Black case not the Arctic White, would like anything in a Black/Blue Colour theme (but not too fussed) :)

CPU Intel Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge 3.40Ghz 6MB 77W LGA1155
CPU Cooling XSPC RayStorm 750 RS240 Water Cooling Kit
Overclocking Standard Overclocking
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 DDR3 SLi+Crossfire PCI-E3.0 LGA1155
Memory Mushkin Blackline FrostByte 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 CL10 (997055)
Hard Disk Samsung 840 Series 120GB SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TD120BW)
2nd Hard Disk Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 64MB Cache SATA3
Video Adapter EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX670 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0 (02G-P4-2670-KR)
2nd Video Adapter EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX670 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0 (02G-P4-2670-KR)
Sound Card On-Board
Case Corsiar Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Black
Power Supply Corsair Professional Series AX750 750W Modular Power Supply 80Plus Gold
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit (Full Version) - OEM | More
Build Standard Hardware Installation + 2yr RTB Warranty + OS Configuration

Would this be a good system for me?? or would you recommend something different

Thanks
Aaron

dugimodo
20-03-2013, 07:58 PM
If any of your software supports Quicksync then it's a great choice because the board comes with lucid logics virtu software to enable the onboard intel graphics to be used for video encoding and it is both faster and better quality than cuda according to everything I read. Having said that I have never got mine to work properly and ended up removing virtu as it screwed up several of my games. I only have DVD fab to try though and it does use quicksync for decoding, just won't work if I set it for encoding. I did buy another bit of software (media expresso) but ended up getting a refund when their technical support couldn't tell me why it didn't work (for the record I was running XP at the time and it doesn't support quicksync video acceleration and the fact their technical support didn't notice that makes it worse).

I was quite excited to see the lightning fast quicksync in action, but ended up giving up on it entirely.

Other than that, looks like a great gaming machine. Don't know much about the software you run for video encoding but I'm guessing it may actually be worth getting an i7 for - no point so far in gaming but for video encoding it should be quicker.
Only get a K series CPU if you want to overclock, waste of money otherwise.

A couple of questions to ponder;
You don't sound like a hardcore gamer, is dual GTX670's really necessary ? a single GTX680 will game at 1080P ultra settings (or even a single 670 most of the time) and not have SLI issues (unless of course the video encoding can utilise dual graphics) I have a 580 myself and have no burning need to upgrade it from my gaming experience to date, played the latest tomb raider game at ultra just fine. You don't mention your monitor though, that could be a factor.
bearing that in mind with the extra cash left if you went with a single card would you consider a larger ssd? I had a 120Gb and loved it, then got a 256Gb and loaded my games onto it and love it even more.

So from me, no bad things to say about your choices but I'd consider i7, larger SSD, single graphics card (can always add another later if needed).

kingdragonfly
21-03-2013, 07:58 AM
You may want to consider using the motherboard's RAID 1 (2 drives) or RAID 5 (3 drives) to give some data redundancy.

Also you may want to consider RAID0, for a massive scratch work area.

As dugimodo mentions, the monitor is important, in particular for video work.

It's easy to spend half your budget on the monitor.

I've used the Dell Ultrasharp monitors, and like them very much. However a 30" model can set you back almost NZ $2,000.

SolMiester
21-03-2013, 08:36 AM
I was going to suggest removing the 2nd GPU as well.
Are you allowed to change some of the components? as I would double the RAM and create a RAM drive for your scratch work area, much faster than any RAID array..The ASUS boards doesnt support it, but ASRock motherboard have a feature builtin....they also support extra SATA ports.
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z77%20Extreme4/?cat=Specifications

I would also try and get a IPS panel...Dell has 24"units for around $450

BBCmicro
21-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Personally I think the proposal is overkill. I would cut back on (unnecessary) hardware and spend the money on software. The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6(?) has stabilisation as an effect - you just drag it to the clip and it corrects handheld shaking - no need for After Effects. (I've got CS5.5 and it doesn't have it).

Not sure that I would go with Windows 8. Not being able to upload attachments to this forum doesn't inspire confidence...

(Water cooling when TDP is 77W?)

inphinity
21-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Mostly just going to agree with what's been said. You don't need 2 GTX670s, I suspect you're not going to do any serious overclocking so water cooling is a bit over the top, but I'd certainly want at least a 2TB drive for the secondary and possibly a larger SSD for primary, or a second SSD. You'd be amazed how much difference it makes to video editing when it's being done form an SSD. And I'm not sold on Windows 8 yet, though it's personal preference. $4k, imo, is excessive for that sort of spec - I feel you're paying about $1200 extra for fluff that will be of little or no benefit to you (like a quad-SLI capable motherboard, watercooling, and a 2nd GPU).

kingdragonfly
21-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Speaking of software...

did you know it's cheaper to fly to Los Angeles buy a copy of Adobe Master collection, than to buy it locally in New Zealand.

Adobe CS6 Master Collection, 1-user, Windows is

Local = NZ $5,146 / US $4,183

Los Angeles = NZ $2,598 / US $2,269

Difference in price $2,548

pablo d
21-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Give your requirements to the CL sales team and see what they come back with. They are exceedingly capable.

8ftmetalhaed
21-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Speaking of software...

did you know it's cheaper to fly to Los Angeles buy a copy of Adobe Master collection, than to buy it locally in New Zealand.

Difference in price $2,548

with that in mind I wholeheartedly encourage you to pirate the software. then if you feel so bad about it, mail them a cheque for half of the US price (ie what the bloody thing is actually worth)

stevensaaron
21-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Mostly just going to agree with what's been said. You don't need 2 GTX670s, I suspect you're not going to do any serious overclocking so water cooling is a bit over the top, but I'd certainly want at least a 2TB drive for the secondary and possibly a larger SSD for primary, or a second SSD. You'd be amazed how much difference it makes to video editing when it's being done form an SSD. And I'm not sold on Windows 8 yet, though it's personal preference. $4k, imo, is excessive for that sort of spec - I feel you're paying about $1200 extra for fluff that will be of little or no benefit to you (like a quad-SLI capable motherboard, watercooling, and a 2nd GPU).

Well I am going to see about having it overclocked, within reason, i'm not going to do it myself, i'll let the pros do it (by Computer Lounge)

Speaking of software...

Difference in price $2,548 it probably is cheaper, but i'm not paying one amount for the full package, as above I have the Creative Cloud, which from what i've worked out will be much more cost effective, than payin 5K for CS6 and then paying more for any Version Upgrade, as every future Version upgrade is automatic with Creative Cloud, I don't have to pay any extra.

with that in mind I wholeheartedly encourage you to pirate the software. then if you feel so bad about it, mail them a cheque for half of the US price (ie what the bloody thing is actually worth)

Hehe well actually i did have a pirate copy when I first started using it back in CS3&4 :O I know i shouldn't admit that, but hey my intention was to try and work it out, with the intention to buy it in future, and when they introduced the Pay Monthly Subscription option in either CS5 or 5.5 i jumped at the oportunity :) and the rest is history :D

So yes, all in short to reply to your comments. thanks :)

I have been in touch with computer lounge, and they have given me an alternative which would hopefully suit me a bit better:

Intel Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge 3.40GHz 6MB 95W LGA1155
ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Ivy Bridge Motherboard
Mushkin Blackline FrostByte 996995 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600
EK KIT H3O 240 HFX Water Cooling Kit
LG GH24NS95 24X DVD Writer SATA OEM
Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TD250BW)
Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB 64MB SATA3
2x EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0
Corsair HX850 V2 850W Modular PSU 80PLUS Gold
Corsair HX Sleeved Cable Blue (CP-8920007)
Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit (Full Version) - OEM
Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Case (Gunmetal Black)
Standard Hardware Installation + 2yr RTB Warranty + OS Config
Overclocking

Total = $3759 Incl GST :)

I have asked about getting the i7 either the 3770 or 3770K (overclocked)
and the possibility of going to 16Gb RAM

And as for someone asking the need for water-cooling, well my room is an outside room not attached to the house and can get rather warm and doesn't have the greatest ventilation, and my current computer certainly increased my room temperature lol :D so i would like to get the watercooling to reduce any possibility of heat being a problem, especially under heavy load

stevensaaron
21-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Personally I think the proposal is overkill. I would cut back on (unnecessary) hardware and spend the money on software. The latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CS6(?) has stabilisation as an effect - you just drag it to the clip and it corrects handheld shaking - no need for After Effects. (I've got CS5.5 and it doesn't have it).

Not sure that I would go with Windows 8. Not being able to upload attachments to this forum doesn't inspire confidence...

(Water cooling when TDP is 77W?)

Well I already have the software, I have had it since CS5 via the old Subscription model, then I have since updated to the New Creative Cloud, so I have all the Adobe programs already at my fingertips :)

So the money i have can go towards the Computer.

SolMiester
22-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Well I am going to see about having it overclocked, within reason, i'm not going to do it myself, i'll let the pros do it (by Computer Lounge)

it probably is cheaper, but i'm not paying one amount for the full package, as above I have the Creative Cloud, which from what i've worked out will be much more cost effective, than payin 5K for CS6 and then paying more for any Version Upgrade, as every future Version upgrade is automatic with Creative Cloud, I don't have to pay any extra.

Hehe well actually i did have a pirate copy when I first started using it back in CS3&4 :O I know i shouldn't admit that, but hey my intention was to try and work it out, with the intention to buy it in future, and when they introduced the Pay Monthly Subscription option in either CS5 or 5.5 i jumped at the oportunity :) and the rest is history :D

So yes, all in short to reply to your comments. thanks :)

I have been in touch with computer lounge, and they have given me an alternative which would hopefully suit me a bit better:

Intel Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge 3.40GHz 6MB 95W LGA1155
ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 Ivy Bridge Motherboard
Mushkin Blackline FrostByte 996995 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600
EK KIT H3O 240 HFX Water Cooling Kit
LG GH24NS95 24X DVD Writer SATA OEM
Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TD250BW)
2x EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX670 FTW 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0
Overclocking

Total = $3759 Incl GST :)

I have asked about getting the i7 either the 3770 or 3770K (overclocked)
and the possibility of going to 16Gb RAM

And as for someone asking the need for water-cooling, well my room is an outside room not attached to the house and can get rather warm and doesn't have the greatest ventilation, and my current computer certainly increased my room temperature lol :D so i would like to get the watercooling to reduce any possibility of heat being a problem, especially under heavy load

I dont understand, you have dropped 8GB of RAM, and got a bigger storage drive?....You still have a 2nd GPU, that unless you are using a panel greater than 1080p, is really a waste!?...

Seriously, if you are into video editing, get a motherboard that will give you a RAM drive for scratch working......

pablo d
22-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Hmmm yeah, that 2nd GPU is ~$650 that could be much better spent elsewhere for your needs. Can I ask what requirements you gave to CL, and who responded?

stevensaaron
22-03-2013, 01:31 PM
I dont understand, you have dropped 8GB of RAM, and got a bigger storage drive?....You still have a 2nd GPU, that unless you are using a panel greater than 1080p, is really a waste!?...

Seriously, if you are into video editing, get a motherboard that will give you a RAM drive for scratch working......

Yes i know this is what he returned as an option for my build, and I have asked about sticking with 16Gb RAM

And what do you mean by a 'RAM drive for scratch working'. I haven't heard of this so I don't know what that means, or how that works over an SSD

Hmmm yeah, that 2nd GPU is ~$650 that could be much better spent elsewhere for your needs. Can I ask what requirements you gave to CL, and who responded?

And basically my first post here was what I gave to the guys at CL.

pablo d
22-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Photoshop uses a "scratch disk" for temporary storage of image data when that data is too large to store in system memory. A RAM drive is the fastest (i.e. presenting a certain amount of RAM to the OS as a drive) gives the best scratch disk performance, followed somewhat closely by an SSD, followed a long way off by a 7200RPM hard drive.

It is a minor hassle to set up, and as above you need a hard drive that actually supports the functionality.

Personally I'd just whack 32GB of RAM in and set PS to use 90% of system memory. I'd be surprised if anything ever hit the scratch disk if you did that.

pablo d
22-03-2013, 01:45 PM
e.g. get two of these, and robert's your father's brother:

http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=18538

some (most?) would say 32GB is overkill, even for what you're planning, but hey. It's $199 per 16GB kit. That's less than a third of that second GPU.

edit: in fact, you should consider a 6-core hyperthreaded, quad-channel platform. you could probably afford it without the second GPU. let me see if I can put something together for you...

pablo d
22-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Had to drop/lower a couple of things, but this would much better suit your needs IMO:

ASUS P9X79 X79 DDR3 SLi+Crossfire PCI-E3.0 LGA2011 $339.00
Intel Core i7 3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.20GHz 12MB 130W LGA2011 (No Fan) $825.00
2x Corsair CML16GX3M2A1600C10 Vengeance LP 2x8GB DDR3-1600 CL9 $398.00
LG GH24NS95 24X DVD Writer SATA OEM $49.00
Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TD250BW) $275.00
Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB 64MB 6Gb/s SATA3 $129.00
Corsair HX Series HX850 V2 850W Modular Power Supply 80Plus Gold $279.00
Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit (Full Version) - OEM $159.00
Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Gunmetal Black $229.00
Standard Hardware Installation + 2yr RTB Warranty + OS Configuration $199.00
Servicing Overclocking $119.00
Gigabyte GV-N66TWF2-2GD GeForce GTX660 Ti Overclocked 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0 $459.00
Corsair Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler $219.00

TOTAL inc GST $3,678.02 (straight off CL website)

Changes=
6-core Hyperthreaded CPU instead of 4-core non-Hyperthreaded CPU
4-channel memory instead of 2-channel (i.e. twice the maximum available memory bandwidth)
32GB memory instead of 16GB
A single GTX 660 Ti instead of 2x GTX 670 (my 660 Ti can run Battlefield 3 on Ultra settings, 1080p at over 60FPS, do you need more than that?)
A corsair H100i water cooler instead of the EK KIT
No cable sleeving

stevensaaron
22-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Photoshop uses a "scratch disk" for temporary storage of image data when that data is too large to store in system memory. A RAM drive is the fastest (i.e. presenting a certain amount of RAM to the OS as a drive) gives the best scratch disk performance, followed somewhat closely by an SSD, followed a long way off by a 7200RPM hard drive.

It is a minor hassle to set up, and as above you need a hard drive that actually supports the functionality.

Personally I'd just whack 32GB of RAM in and set PS to use 90% of system memory. I'd be surprised if anything ever hit the scratch disk if you did that.

e.g. get two of these, and robert's your father's brother:

http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=18538

some (most?) would say 32GB is overkill, even for what you're planning, but hey. It's $199 per 16GB kit. That's less than a third of that second GPU.

edit: in fact, you should consider a 6-core hyperthreaded, quad-channel platform. you could probably afford it without the second GPU. let me see if I can put something together for you...

Thanks for the info Pablo, at this point I think a SSD would be alright for me, I use Premiere Pro for my video. (not photoshop :D)
and the tech junkie in me likes the sound of 32Gb Ram, not just for the performance but also the enjoyment of just saying i've 32Gb Ram in my computer ;) I'll be glad to see what you can put together Pablo,

and I have thought about going to 6 core, but i would like to stick with Intel, and i would have to wait too long in the year for the Ivy Bridge 6 cores to come out, so the current i7would do for me for now, and if i wanted to i could upgrade the CPU later to a 6 Core.

and as for the dual graphics cards, that's a hard choice, I've heard bit's and pieces from some saying yeah, and others saying nah...i've got a mate who also does a fair bit of graphics work and video work with Adobe, that says it would be a good idea going for the dual cards. I have 3 screens that i will be using on this computer.

so yeah, with the current build option with the dual cards it's within my budget with more leeway to add a few extras or more RAM etc, so i will see what the price will be with everything including the extra graphics card that way I can see if my budget will stretch that far cos I can always only get 1 Graphics card if it's too much :)

I just want to see what's available and useful for my build, plus semi future proofing, cos who knows what power may be need to run Adobe in the future :D lol

pablo d
22-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Will you be gaming on three monitors? Or just desktop/editing across 3? I'd be interested to hear the justification of dual graphics cards for graphics/video editing.

pablo d
22-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Ok so after a 5-minute google, it seems Premiere Pro cannot utilise more than one GPU for rendering, but After Effects can. Don't quote me on that tho :S

stevensaaron
22-03-2013, 02:59 PM
I couldn't really game with my current computer mainly cos it couldn't handle it...tho with this new computer i would prob do a bit more, but i'm not a hardcore gamer, mainly having mates over and playing a couple LAN games like the latest PC Halo, COD, Rise of Nations etc.

So basically it will be my everyday machine, but i ahd heard that dual cards can haelp with gaming performance etc so i kinda assumed that video work can be as intensive, but if Premiere and after effects can't use the benefits of a Dual video Card setup, then i just simply wont get the second card, any where i don't have to spend money i won't,

but i love the sound of having 32 GB, when i have a bit more time after work i'll check out your build option Pablo, :)

cheers for that
:)

stevensaaron
25-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Ok so after a 5-minute google, it seems Premiere Pro cannot utilise more than one GPU for rendering, but After Effects can. Don't quote me on that tho :S

Well the latest announcement of new updates, Adobe software will be able to better utilize dual graphics cards...

Below is what i have just posted to my thread on Computer Lounge, Haven't had a reply yet as to what the prices will be...just also wondering what your thoughts would be...

Just a quick couple of questions.

Motherboard:
Just wondering if using one of these below would work?? instead of the (initially quoted)
ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 - http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LK/
http://www.computerloung...ntview.asp?partid=16639

one of the reasons i like one of these below is the onboard Wireless, are there any advantages or disadvantages of any of these boards??

Asus P8Z77-V Intel Z77 DDR3 - http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V/
http://www.computerloung...ntview.asp?partid=16388

Asus P8Z77-V Pro Intel Z77 DDR3 - http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_PRO/
http://www.computerloung...ntview.asp?partid=16391

Asus P8Z77-V Pro/Thunderbolt Intel Z77 DDR3 - http://www.asus.com/Moth...s/P8Z77V_PROTHUNDERBOLT
http://www.computerloung...ntview.asp?partid=17041

RAM: i will probably be looking at either 16Gb or 32Gb Ram, is it better to get dual Channel or Quad Channel.

Graphics: well depending on what the total price will be will be the factor of weather i go for Single Grapics card (and and the second one later) or Dual Graphics Card now...(as just recently announced from Adobe that new upgrades will be able to better utilize dual Graphics Cards is a bonus)
and also will it be better getting 2 or 4Gb depending on total price. and GTX670 or GTX680??

so at this point the possible system will be:

Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Intel Z77 DDR3 (can you also show what price difference for the V Pro and the v Pro/Thunderbolt)
CPU: Intel i7 3770K (overclocked??)
RAM: 16 or 32GB (dual or Quad Channel)
Graphics: EVGA nVidia GeForce either GTX670 or GTX680 (2 or 4Gb per card)
Cooling: CPU Watercooling. (Any difference between the EK kit & the Corsair H100i??) and what ever fans that are necessary :)especially for graphics card :)
HDD: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TD250BW)
Overclocking

Am I missing anything???

If you can let me know a total price with variations too please, then i can make my decision from that :)

Thanks very much,
Aaron

pablo d
26-04-2013, 10:40 AM
As far as I can tell, the only real difference between those boards is the Pro boards have 50% more power phases for the CPU (better for high overclocks) and the thunderbolt model obviously has thunderbolt ports.

I still think you're going overboard on the GPUs, but to be honest I haven't seen any recent Adobe+GPGPU performance data so who knows.

stevensaaron
26-04-2013, 06:18 PM
As far as I can tell, the only real difference between those boards is the Pro boards have 50% more power phases for the CPU (better for high overclocks) and the thunderbolt model obviously has thunderbolt ports.

I still think you're going overboard on the GPUs, but to be honest I haven't seen any recent Adobe+GPGPU performance data so who knows.

well basically I was going to go with just one Graphics card...but with the latest information release from Adobe of what is happening in the new Updates ability to take advantage of dual Graphics cards, i think i may stick with 2 GPU's

Check out the release info here: http://success.adobe.com/assets/en/downloads/events/nab-2013/Preview_PremierePro_NAB2013.pdf

as for Thunderbolt, what are advantages/disadvantages of this...i have heard a little, but i haven't really researched it.

If it's worth getting basically future proofing myself, then i may get it or else i will just get this Mobo:
Asus P8Z77-V Intel Z77 DDR3 - http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V/
http://www.computerloung...ntview.asp?partid=16388

pupulv
01-06-2013, 08:36 PM
that's my love of the forum, I can always find some valuable info here. :-)

Slankydudl
01-06-2013, 11:31 PM
although video editing surely does require some heavyweight graphics processing, it still isnt worth getting two gpu's unless you plan on getting the two best ones on the market. a single expensive gpu will run better than two medium range ones. not to mention you will benefit more from a workstation card than a consumer one.

stevensaaron
17-06-2013, 06:15 PM
Well finally got the money i needed last week and ordered it from computer, and here are the specs i got.
I didn't have enough to get 2 Graphics cards, so got 1 instead, and got the latest Haswell CPU and Motherboard, aswell as the new 7 series Graphics card the GTX770

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K Haswell 3.50Ghz 8MB LGA1150
Mobo: ASUS Z87-A
RAM: 32GB - 2x Kingston HyperX Beast (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 CL9
GPU: EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX770 SC 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E
Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
HDD 1: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TD250BW)
HDD 2: Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB 64MB SATA3
Optical Drive: LG Blue ray drive
Optical Drive: ASUS DRW-24D3ST 24X DVD Writer SATA
PSU: Corsair HX850 V2 850W Modular PSU 80PLUS Gold
Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower Case (Gunmetal Black)
Windows 8 64 bit full version
Overclocking

Total = $3579 Incl GST.

Got the email today the it was ready to dispatch, so hopefully see it will arrive at work tomorrow :)

I can't wait to use it :)