PDA

View Full Version : vodafone nz sim never activated wont connect to network so i can

jxer4567
07-03-2013, 09:59 AM
first off all sorry about the bad english in the title its to point is what i think.

basically when i bought a vodafone phone a year and a half ago i got a free vodafone sim but i was already on 2degrees so i didnt need it but recently i got a dual sim phone so id like to use it but when i put the vodafone sim in it wont connect to the vodafone network so i can activate the sim for use ive tryed it with just the vodafone sim in and the 2degrees and vodafone sim in (the vodafone sim is in 3g slot 2degrees one is in 2g slot) does anyone know why the vodafone sim will not connect to the vodafone service so i can then ring to activate it
i hope i posted this in the correct place please let me know if i have not thanks

i apologize for my english sorry if you find it difficult to understand

:illogical

dugimodo
07-03-2013, 10:50 AM
You need to either ring vodafoe or go see them at one of their shops, there's really nothing anyone else can do to help you. Usually if a phone works with 2 degrees it also works with vodafone so it's probably not your phone, but knowing what model phone you have might help. Also have you tried the SIM in your old phone if you still have it.
I had a similar problem with a Telecom SIM and got nowhere on the phone but the girl in the telecom shop sorted it out in about 10 minutes.

jxer4567
07-03-2013, 03:55 PM
thanks for the reply i have tryed it in my old phone that didnt work though either phone is a cheap chinese rip off and it has worked with another vodafone sim that my mate used it one time um model either star n9770 or i9220 pad both the same thing (the phone says both of them) so just google them :)