PDA

View Full Version : Blue Screen

curly
07-01-2013, 09:31 AM
I am being plagued with the BSOD. I get to start reading the BSOD message, but within
a few seconds, it has gone.

Where might I look to be able to read the total message and gain an insite to what might be
causing it ?

Speedy Gonzales
07-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Disable auto restart. Press the windows key +pause. Then go to advanced system settings / startup and recovery. Untick automatically restart. Or download bluescreenview / install / run it, what does that say? (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluescreenview_setup.exe) <- direct link

curly
07-01-2013, 05:28 PM
OK, will do that Speedy, but now have another error message, "Scripted Diagnostics native host has stopped working" !!
Never heard of this before, so dont know what it means.

curly
07-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Disable auto restart. Press the windows key +pause. Then go to advanced system settings / startup and recovery. Untick automatically restart. Or download bluescreenview / install / run it, what does that say? (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluescreenview_setup.exe) <- direct link

Ok, did the windows key+pause, went to adv settings/startup and recovery and unticked automatically restart. Might it be now fixed ?

Anyway, DL bluescreenview and got a page of "stuff", but how do I put it into a message to send to you ? It seens rather large...

gary67
07-01-2013, 06:26 PM
copy and paste

SanChippy
07-01-2013, 06:58 PM
copy and paste
This doesn't work, you have absolutely no power when Windows does it BSoD thing. Oh well be happy it's apparently worse in W8 with even less info on the BSoD, however MS giddly inserted a sad face on the new BSoD screen. NOt really user friendly

Speedy Gonzales
08-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Ok, did the windows key+pause, went to adv settings/startup and recovery and unticked automatically restart. Might it be now fixed ?

Anyway, DL bluescreenview and got a page of "stuff", but how do I put it into a message to send to you ? It seens rather large...

It wont stop it from crashing,. If there's a problem. If it crashes again, it'll tell you what the stop error is and maybe the name of a file thats causing it

Speedy Gonzales
08-01-2013, 09:07 AM
This doesn't work, you have absolutely no power when Windows does it BSoD thing. Oh well be happy it's apparently worse in W8 with even less info on the BSoD, however MS giddly inserted a sad face on the new BSoD screen. NOt really user friendly

I think Gary means with bluescreenview. If it lists the cause you can copy and paste then save it, then post the pic here

SanChippy
09-01-2013, 10:54 AM
I think Gary means with bluescreenview. If it lists the cause you can copy and paste then save it, then post the pic here Oh oppps

curly
09-01-2013, 09:07 PM
It wont stop it from crashing,. If there's a problem. If it crashes again, it'll tell you what the stop error is and maybe the name of a file thats causing it

This morning got a different BSOD, Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area.

Each morning, the computer looks like it is starting, but always reverts to looking for a Restore Point, takes awhile, but the computer then goes OK for the rest of the day. Then same again
for the next day.

Speedy Gonzales
10-01-2013, 10:04 AM
So did it show the name of a file?? I would run memtest on it overnight. See if it brings up any errors

curly
11-01-2013, 09:35 PM
No it did not a file name, but I will leave it running overnight running memtest.

Getting several Page_fault_in_nonpaged_ area and
Destop windows manager stopped working, say they will let me know if they find an answer, won't hold my breath !

curly
11-01-2013, 09:53 PM
No it did not a file name, but I will leave it running overnight running memtest.

Getting several Page_fault_in_nonpaged_ area and
Destop windows manager stopped working, say they will let me know if they find an answer, won't hold my breath !

Downloaded Memtest 86+ - 4.20 ISO.gz But Win 7 cannot open it. Must be doing something wrong !

feersumendjinn
11-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Downloaded Memtest 86+ - 4.20 ISO.gz But Win 7 cannot open it. Must be doing something wrong !
.gz usually denotes the file is designed for the Linux operating system, so Win 7 wont know what to do with it :D

Also to use an ISO file, you need to burn a cd from the file using Nero or some other burning software (IMGburn?) (http://www.imgburn.com/)

curly
12-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Getting a bit out of my depth now <grin> , running Windows 7 64 bit here, so what should I be looking for with regards to Memtest ?

Is there not a file that I can download and run it (simple stuff) ? Thanks for your reply.

Speedy Gonzales
12-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Get the file that doesnt end in gz. Then chuck a blank cd it then burn it. Win7 should burn it. Since it supports ISO's natively. Or get this extract it (http://www.memtest.org/download/4.20/memtest86+-4.20.iso.zip) then burn it.

Or get this extract then run it. (http://www.memtest.org/download/4.20/memtest86+-4.20.usb.installer.zip) Put a USB flash drive in. Wait for it to finish, then boot from it

curly
12-01-2013, 08:40 PM
copy and paste

Think I need more info, Tried to copy but resulted in copying nothing, after several tries, gave up.

So there might be some secret involved <grin>

curly
13-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Get the file that doesnt end in gz. Then chuck a blank cd it then burn it. Win7 should burn it. Since it supports ISO's natively. Or get this extract it (http://www.memtest.org/download/4.20/memtest86+-4.20.iso.zip) then burn it.

Or get this extract then run it. (http://www.memtest.org/download/4.20/memtest86+-4.20.usb.installer.zip) Put a USB flash drive in. Wait for it to finish, then boot from it

Think I can folow that ok, but meantime the computer, (I am now using wifes machine), as mine is now really sick. "It" decided to do a scan of the HDD, got to 68% completed and just stays there and proceeds no further. And I have done this many times, with the same result. Always 68% and stalls.

Speedy Gonzales
13-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Could be a hdd prob. What file is it stopping on??

curly
13-01-2013, 10:00 AM
OK, got memtest running at present, at this time it is checking all unused RAM, will follow this up another test covering the total of the HDD, will report back when fininshed, could take awhile tho.

curly
13-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Could be a hdd prob. What file is it stopping on?? Not sure this is of much help, but it stopped at file 1610941 = 68%, it does not give a file name.

Speedy Gonzales
13-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Did you install bluescreenview?? If you havent used ccleaner which will remove dmp files, I could have a look with teamviewer, if you can still get into windows

curly
13-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Did you install bluescreenview?? If you havent used ccleaner which will remove dmp files, I could have a look with teamviewer, if you can still get into windows

Yeah, used bluescreenview, and things looked better after that, since gone downhill though.
Presently running Memtest, started 8am and still going on a disk of 291 mb, no error so far !

Getting a lot of," page_fault_in_a_nonpaged_area "

While I have your attention Speedy, this computer, Vista, has a problem with the Security Center Service.
It looks like error 1079 maybe involved, any thoughts on a fix ?

curly
13-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah, used bluescreenview, and things looked better after that, since gone downhill though.
Presently running Memtest, started 8am and still going on a disk of 291 mb, no error so far !

While I have your attention Speedy, this computer, Vista, has a problem with the Security Center Service.

Sorry, missed the Teamviewer bit, we tried once before, but it did not work, but quite willing to try again.

curly
13-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Damn, need to get Mem Test finished first, still going 12 hours 30 odd minutes !

Speedy Gonzales
14-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Let me know when it finishes. And we can try teamviewer, if you want

linw
14-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Running memtest on a disk???

You know your disk has major problems so I would concentrate there. Chkdsk is saying your file structures are bad and the paging error is likely because of drive corruption as well.

First, get all important data saved. Hopefully the file problems are not in your data areas.

You may well be in for a disk format and reload of everything, or a new drive purchase if the drive is crook.

curly
14-01-2013, 08:26 PM

I must have had at least 15 " Page_fault_in_a nonpaged_ area" . If I can cure that, I may be on the way to fixing the problem. But maybe not !

curly
14-01-2013, 08:31 PM

I let MemTest run for over 24 hours and pleased to say there were zero errors, so where to now folks, guess
we eliminated a faulty HDD !

curly
15-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Running memtest on a disk???

You know your disk has major problems so I would concentrate there. Chkdsk is saying your file structures are bad and the paging error is likely because of drive corruption as well.

First, get all important data saved. Hopefully the file problems are not in your data areas.

You may well be in for a disk format and reload of everything, or a new drive purchase if the drive is crook.

OK, from what you are saying, running Memtest directly on the HDD is an incorrect way to do it. After re reading the requirements for using memtest
seems I should have copied it to a cd/dvd first and ran it from there, right ?

curly
15-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Let me know when it finishes. And we can try teamviewer, if you want

Got a problem re Teamviewer. I see that you have PM'ed me, but my computer wants to open the message
in a new window, but when I try, it says it cannot open the message in a new window, so what to do ?

Speedy Gonzales
15-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Pass. Something maybe blocking it. What browser do you use for this forum?

linw
15-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Memtest tests your RAM or memory NOT your hard disk. Your memory seems fine as you have said memtest didn't find errors.

But your hard disk is crook as you said the dskchk stops at 68%. My earlier post advised you to concentrate on your hard disk and save your data. Do that and then you need to see whether the disk is fatally flawed or not.

Maybe you need to get this system to someone who knows what they are doing?

Agent_24
16-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Memtest tests your RAM or memory NOT your hard disk. Your memory seems fine as you have said memtest didn't find errors.

But your hard disk is crook as you said the dskchk stops at 68%. My earlier post advised you to concentrate on your hard disk and save your data. Do that and then you need to see whether the disk is fatally flawed or not.

x2.

Sounds to me like your hard drive has some faulty sector(s) or other issue. Download and install SpeedFan (http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php) and see what it reports about the hard drive SMART status. I expect it will alert you to some issue.

And regardless of your hard drive's health, backup anything important NOW before it gets worse or something does happen.

curly
16-01-2013, 03:18 PM
An interesting little program. Most catagories ie Readings, Info, Exotics are all probably mostly within range, except the CPU core 0 is raised when compared to core 1, it runns at 55-57c.
Looks like the major possible problem seek error rate value 100 warn 253 but not at all sure what the Warn figure actually means. But thanks for the program, its a keeper. Thanks

curly
16-01-2013, 03:48 PM

Opps, missed the backup point, everything is fine in regards to backups, as all of our computers automatically backup twice a month. But I checked and all is well. Some of the backups my be faulty tho!

I cannot see that the HDD is fatally flawed, but it may be flawed, as once started, it will run all day and when MemTest was running we left it going well over 24 hours. Just for interest, think I will re run
MemTest, but doing it properly this time <grin>

Agent_24
16-01-2013, 05:15 PM
An interesting little program. Most catagories ie Readings, Info, Exotics are all probably mostly within range, except the CPU core 0 is raised when compared to core 1, it runns at 55-57c.
Looks like the major possible problem seek error rate value 100 warn 253 but not at all sure what the Warn figure actually means. But thanks for the program, its a keeper. Thanks

With multi-core CPUs the first core is usually the hottest as it gets the majority of the work first.

As for your hard drive, hit the button for doing an in-depth online test and gives you a readout. Upload a screenshot of the resulting page here.

I cannot see that the HDD is fatally flawed, but it may be flawed, as once started, it will run all day and when MemTest was running we left it going well over 24 hours. Just for interest, think I will re run
MemTest, but doing it properly this time <grin>

Memtest tests RAM not the hard drive. The hard drive could be totally dead and fried and Memtest would run perfectly fine as the hard drive has nothing to do with it.

This is RAM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random-access_memory
This is the Hard drive \ HDD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_disk_drive

Are you by any chance perhaps confusing the hard drive with the whole computer?

curly
16-01-2013, 06:18 PM
With multi-core CPUs the first core is usually the hottest as it gets the majority of the work first.

As for your hard drive, hit the button for doing an in-depth online test and gives you a readout. Upload a screenshot of the resulting page here.

Memtest tests RAM not the hard drive. The hard drive could be totally dead and fried and Memtest would run perfectly fine as the hard drive has nothing to do with it.

This is RAM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random-access_memory
This is the Hard drive \ HDD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_disk_drive

Are you by any chance perhaps confusing the hard drive with the whole computer?

I will have another look at the in-depth online test and as for Ram Vs the HDD, yup, got that wrong, which is why I need to re run Memtest !

Agent_24
16-01-2013, 09:43 PM
I will have another look at the in-depth online test and as for Ram Vs the HDD, yup, got that wrong, which is why I need to re run Memtest !

I don't see why you would have to do that. You said earlier you ran Memtest for 24 hours+ and it came up with no errors. The amount of BSOD crashes you were getting indicates you should have got errors quickly in memtest if your RAM was at fault.

CHKDSK freezing at 68% repeatedly is a symptom that points to the hard drive being the source of problem.

What does Speedfan tell you if you run the "in-depth online analysis" check of your HDD SMART status?

linw
17-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Like I said, let a more knowledgeable person tackle this. We are now repeating ourselves. Hope it is not an endless loop!

wainuitech
17-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Post back the chkdsk logs, that may tell you what has happened.

To do that - run chkdsk on startup. Once it reboots normally, open eventvwr > Windows Logs > Application, under the source Column locate the file named Wininit.

Right click it, Copy/Copy Details as text.

Post that back here. That may show why its stopping.

Edited: Just ran a chkdsk to create a log so you can see what to look for:

curly
20-01-2013, 08:28 PM
I can find wininit with ease, but damned if I can copy it. There is a button which says "copy" and it looks like it copies the data, but I cannot find where it copied to! Highlighting the data and then trying to copy does not
work either. Could the problem in copying be that this computer does not have email ? Probably not, but thought I would mention it.

When the last crash occured I just had time to note down that 2 index entries were replaced and an invalid entry was replaced with ID 3417 on 4 separate occasions.

After chkdsk changed a few things (listed above), the computer certainly responded much better and a clean boot every time. I tried to understand the report concerning the HDD, I think it was section 3of3 in chqdsk, and
to me, everything looked fine and no mention of errors. But you would no doubt need to read it yourself, if I can get it to you. Still getting page_fault_in nonpaged_area though.

wainuitech
20-01-2013, 11:44 PM
When you click on copy (theres options) Copy Details as Text , it will put it on the clipboard, you can open a word editor, Notepad, Wordpad, MS Word or any other text editor, paste to a blank document. Save the file. Then open it select all the text, copy back here.

page_fault_in nonpaged area, can be either hardware or software related. Its best to work on one thing at a time, otherwise if several things are changed and its fixed - what was the actual cause ? ;)

curly
21-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi, This is frustrating <grin>. When I click on copy there are no options, either with a left click or right. Nothing gets copied to clipboard, there is nothing in notepad nor wordpad.

What I DO have, on the taskbar, is a small red icon of a carry box, with a black handle, when I click on the box a copy of the chqdsk results are revealed BUT there is no way I can find, to do anything with them,except read them.

I have no doubt I am missing something, but I have tried many times, with several different variations, but nothing is working. It would be great if PressF1 had a built in Skype type of addon, as I could direct the camera to the doc and you could read it online <another grin>

Speedy Gonzales
21-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Thats what teamviewer is for

bk T
21-01-2013, 09:53 AM
It's most likely that the HDD is failing - not completely, yet.

By any chance that it's a WD HDD?

Agent_24
21-01-2013, 11:29 AM
It's most likely that the HDD is failing - not completely, yet.

x2

Would love to see the results of the Speedfan SMART report.

curly
21-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Its a WD6400AAKS-22A7B2 640.13 GB which SMART says is healthy. Do you know something I might need to know ?

curly
21-01-2013, 01:01 PM
x2

Would love to see the results of the Speedfan SMART report.

I have run it again, including the SMART report, but I cannot find a way to place the result on here, any thoughts ?

But think you might be disapointed though, as all seem to be within range. But maybe I got it wrong !

Only thing I can see is that the CPU core 0 temp is slightly higher than core 1

Agent_24
21-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Its a WD6400AAKS-22A7B2 640.13 GB which SMART says is healthy. Do you know something I might need to know ?

SMART can still show an overall healthy status while a problem is still small. Knowing the actual values for all the attributes would be more useful. If you take the in-depth online check, post a screenshot of the results.

Also, SMART predicts only about 45% of failures anyway, so the drive could still have issues.

curly
21-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Thats what teamviewer is for

Yeah, we tried twice, but no go, must be something in the water !

Speedy Gonzales
21-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Try it again see if it works. Make sure the latest version is installed

curly
21-01-2013, 04:37 PM
SMART can still show an overall healthy status while a problem is still small. Knowing the actual values for all the attributes would be more useful. If you take the in-depth online check, post a screenshot of the results.

Also, SMART predicts only about 45% of failures anyway, so the drive could still have issues.

I have Speedfan 4.45 doing an extended test at present where there is 30% left to go. The short test passed with no errors. As soon as it finishes I can post the results on here, that is if you can tell me how to do it ! I have tried but nothing happens.

Agent_24
21-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I have Speedfan 4.45 doing an extended test at present where there is 30% left to go. The short test passed with no errors. As soon as it finishes I can post the results on here, that is if you can tell me how to do it ! I have tried but nothing happens.

Sorry for the confusion. Neither the short nor long test was what I was referring to.
I mean run the online in-depth check. You can see the button I mean here:

Then you'll get a web page showing all the values for your drive and a detail description of any issues it noticed.

Down the bottom of the page is the sentence "The link to get back and see a new report about this hard disk in the future is this. "

Copy the link that the page has there and post it here.

curly
21-01-2013, 06:06 PM
A problem. I had installed Opera, did not like it so uninstalled it, however it would not uninstall.
Now when I try the Online in-depth check, I get a popup which says "error initializing opera:module 15 (locdoc)". It looks like until Opera is fully uninstalled the Online in- depth check is not going to work.

My attempts to remove opera got forgotten, until now. Maybe someone reading this might know of a heavy handed way whereby Opera can be removed and allow me to proceed.

Agent_24
21-01-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't know about removing Opera properly but you should be able to fix the problem by setting the browser you do actually use as the default browser. This will be in your browser's options\settings somewhere.

If you can't find it, post which browser you're using.

curly
21-01-2013, 08:05 PM
OK Speedy, have reinstalled teamviewer 8, but maybe its something I missed last time we tried, but looks like I need a partner ID (you) ? I have got my ID and password. Might have to be tomorrow evening though, away during day tomorrow.

curly
21-01-2013, 08:14 PM
IE 9 is set as the default browser and the one I use.

Agent_24
21-01-2013, 08:23 PM
OK Speedy, have reinstalled teamviewer 8, but maybe its something I missed last time we tried, but looks like I need a partner ID (you) ? I have got my ID and password. Might have to be tomorrow evening though, away during day tomorrow.

You send him your ID and password.

You would need his ID if you were connecting to his machine and viewing his screen.

Speedy Gonzales
22-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Yup when youre ready send the ID and pw to me in a PM. So I can log in

curly
22-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Yup when youre ready send the ID and pw to me in a PM. So I can log in

Hi, my id is 414 381 202 and the password is 7265. The password is as of yesterday and the computer was switched off overnight, I "think" that the password changes automatically once my computer is switched off. But I am not sure, anyway I will be away for parts of the day, but I will leave this computer running, feel free to do your thing and thanks heaps for your help and time in doing so.

I am assuming that since you PM'ed me this reply will be PM'ed to you as well, but I dont know for sure.

Go exploring Speedy <grin>

Speedy Gonzales
22-01-2013, 08:44 AM
No what you posted in here wont go to my pm's. I'll check it out now. And the id and password will change everytime you run TV. Unless you give it a permanent id and pw.

So the id and pw have probably changed, if theyre not permanent. I still cant log in with the above id. So quit TV then run it again, then give me the right ID and pw in a PM

Speedy Gonzales
22-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Nup sent you another PM. Still cant log in with the ID you gave me. It's like something is blocking access

curly
22-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Nup sent you another PM. Still cant log in with the ID you gave me. It's like something is blocking access

OK, I will restart TV, but this time I will make it permanent. I sent you another PM, which contains a suggestion, which might solve the prob.

Starting TV again, but will be away prob till around 7-7.30 tonight. This computer will be left switched on for you.

curly
22-01-2013, 02:56 PM
OK, I will restart TV, but this time I will make it permanent. I sent you another PM, which contains a suggestion, which might solve the prob.

Starting TV again, but will be away prob till around 7-7.30 tonight. This computer will be left switched on for you.

Opps, How do I make the connection permanent ? Thought I had seen how to do it but cannot find it now.

Speedy Gonzales
22-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Click on the left in TV alongside password, the thing that looks like a @. Click on set personal pw. You're not using some kind of proxy are you?

curly
22-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Click on the left in TV alongside password, the thing that looks like a @. Click on set personal pw. You're not using some kind of proxy are you?

Sorry for being so late. No no proxy here. Did U get my message re the firewall ?

Speedy Gonzales
23-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Well something changed. Now I can log in! There's a strange entry in your scheduled tasks. mcqcmodifier. I'm going to disable it in ccleaner. It may belong to Mcafee. Was Mcafee on this before?? Or has it ever been installed on this??

It looks like Avast was on here before there's a task for it in task scheduler. So, I'll use the removal tool for it and Mcafee. Since MSSE is installed

Speedy Gonzales
23-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Ok. As above, it looked like Mcafee and Avast were previously installed. So, used their removal tools, to remove the rest of their files. Haven't rebooted yet. Updated malwarebytes, and doing a full scan. 1 object detected so far. Dont know what it is, until the scan finishes.

Did a scan with tdsskiller, no rootkits. I'll reboot it as soon as the scan finishes (and once it tells me what it picked up)

Speedy Gonzales
23-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Scan finally finished 1 object. pup.datamngr. Removed it then rebooted

curly
23-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Well something changed. Now I can log in! There's a strange entry in your scheduled tasks. mcqcmodifier. I'm going to disable it in ccleaner. It may belong to Mcafee. Was Mcafee on this before?? Or has it ever been installed on this??

It looks like Avast was on here before there's a task for it in task scheduler. So, I'll use the removal tool for it and Mcafee. Since MSSE is installed

Came home for lunch and you have been working ! Dont know what changed, but pleased it did. Thanks heaps Speedy.

No Mcafee has never been on the computer and I got it from brand new, Avast has been installed in the past, think I took it off when I installed MSE.

I'll leave Teamviewer installed - might need it again one day <grin>

Speedy Gonzales
23-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Yup managed to get in. That mcq entry in scheduled tasks maybe malware then. I disabled it. So hopefully things are better than before!

curly
23-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Scan finally finished 1 object. pup.datamngr. Removed it then rebooted
Again thanks, maybe it was the object pup.datamngr that was causing my problems. It will be interesting to see if I get no more
Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area, blue screens. Have to wait and see.

Speedy Gonzales
23-01-2013, 02:34 PM
That pup entry by the looks of it is malware / maybe a trojan. According to Google

Agent_24
23-01-2013, 05:34 PM
I still reckon it's the hard drive

bk T
23-01-2013, 07:55 PM

+1

curly
23-01-2013, 08:54 PM
That pup entry by the looks of it is malware / maybe a trojan. According to Google

Yeah, I did some Google'ing <G>, several sites believed it to be a probable nasty and best to be rid of.

curly
23-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Now I've done it. In an absent moment I clicked the small black triangle, bottom left, to see what it was. Turns out it is a device to report a post, bugger. Sorry Agent_24, your post was perfectly OK.

However you might not have got my reply. Which was along the lines of "Time will tell" and I also mentioned that I once had a program that tested HDDs, including a stress test which hammered the HDD.
Though dont know what it was called now.

curly
24-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Well, everything is now running OK. The machine seems to be running faster and is more responsive, starts every time now to.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. Agent_24, you may still be right, but hope your not <grin> .