PDA

View Full Version : Sick cordless mouse

Woody
11-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Cordless HP keyboard and mouse.
Mouse has started being a bit annoying - left button often bounces - giving double click effect when not required.
Would I need to replace it with an HP or would any cordless mouse be OK and compatible with existing keyboard and sensor.
ie would any cordless mouse have same wireless frequency of operation as the orginal ?
Thanks for any suggestions

Chilling_Silence
11-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Any should be fine! It'll just be a separate USB stick in the back of the PC for your mouse, if you keep your current keyboard.

I'm a big fan of the Logitech stuff, I *love* the G700 mouse, though it's by no means a cheap one...

pcuser42
11-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Logitech have the Unifying receiver which lets you use one receiver for up to 6 keyboards and mice (and other stuff) if you only want one receiver and want to replace your keyboard too. (If you want to keep your keyboard, still look at the Unifying receiver for an eventual keyboard replacement.)

Slankydudl
11-12-2012, 05:52 PM
It wont work with the same sensor but all all wireless devices will come with their own. And eventuly there will be a industry standard and will be implimented into all pcs.

Woody
12-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks Guys,
I'll try DSE and see how it goes
Cheers

wratterus
12-12-2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.dicksmith.co.nz/product/XH5316/logitech-wireless-desktop-mk320

That is a nice combo for the price.