PDA

View Full Version : Cellphone "Not Available" voice messages

Billy T
10-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi Team

I have a new-ish Samsung GT S5360 touch screen phone.

On my old phone I could have my own voice message, and Mrs T's new cheapie WCDMA phone has picked up her old voice message, so I assume it is possible, but how?

I have read very carefully the PDF manual from beginning to end, but the only option I can find is call forwarding. I had a voice message on one of my older CDMA phones but but that is two generations back now.

JOOI, is there a charge for call forwarding?

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :confused:

mikebartnz
10-12-2012, 07:27 PM
If you mean the voice message when you can't be contacted that is on the other end. Vodafone, Telecom or 2deg.
Try ringing voice mail and see if you can change it there.

Billy T
10-12-2012, 11:08 PM
If you mean the voice message when you can't be contacted that is on the other end. Vodafone, Telecom or 2deg.
Try ringing voice mail and see if you can change it there.

Yep, that's the one. Pardon my ignorance, but how do you ring voicemail? I thought you picked that up via your phone, at least that is what I remember.

I want to leave a message directing people to alternative options, like my business line answerphone which gives an update on my whereabouts and other contact methods.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

pcuser42
10-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Usually you call voicemail on Telecom using 083210. I think. I know you do for landlines. :p

mikebartnz
10-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Yep, that's the one. Pardon my ignorance, but how do you ring voicemail? I thought you picked that up via your phone, at least that is what I remember.

I want to leave a message directing people to alternative options, like my business line answerphone which gives an update on my whereabouts and other contact methods.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)
You don't say who you are with but Vodafone is +6421700700