PDA

View Full Version : My early Tuesday rant

Frank_sumbody
20-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Oh man I am getting so sick of this, just about every day is the same as I walk about 45 minutes to work, I go to cross the road as I step off the footpath almost with one foot on the footpath and one on the road, a car comes along on my left and stops waiting for me to cross the road in front of them, almost like they are teasing me to walk in front of them, then they have a good opportunity to run me down and they will tell the police it was my fault I should not of walked in front of them, some times while I am waiting for them to get out of the way motorist come up to me on my right, its a lose - lose lotto ticket.

Then would you believe it? when I walk past a petrol station and I have first legal right of way on the footpath, motorist come out and just about run over my toes.

I am seriously thinking of getting a air-fog horn and ear mufflers and give both types a good BLAST.

pctek
21-11-2012, 07:15 AM
An apology usually says something like: sorry for hijacking the laughs with my personal whinge.

It doesn't usually continue one.

Frank_sumbody
21-11-2012, 07:36 AM
What a sad club this is, like everyone works for the IRD and does not want any friends,

Nick G
21-11-2012, 08:29 AM
An apology usually says something like: sorry for hijacking the laughs with my personal whinge.

It doesn't usually continue one.+1.
Can't really put it any better than that.

zqwerty
21-11-2012, 08:31 AM
[deleted attack on user. play nice.]

Zara Baxter
21-11-2012, 08:41 AM

It doesn't usually continue one.

Frank apologised twice, and didn't continue his whinge, he took it elsewhere, which was the right thing to do.

Stay on topic for the thread, or ignore it.