PDA

View Full Version : TOUR TO NEPAL :

SteveJ
08-11-2012, 01:36 AM
I am leaving for Nepal in the same month where i will visit the mountains and forests of Nepal,which is a special part of my journey.Let me know that which phone will be best in longest charging terms because definitely we have to take photos and phone calls as well.I means my phone will be like a camera too with other cameras.So which phone is handy and has good battery time with quality results of camera and voice because on such a places the signal problem also appears.Give me some idea.

Nick G
08-11-2012, 07:15 AM
Where to start. If your phone will last a long time, it will not have a good camera. If it has a good camera, it will not last a long time between charges. My advice - get a proper camera and take lots of spare batteries, take a 'dumb' phone, and take a solar charger setup so you can charge both your phone and your camera batteries ;)

linw
08-11-2012, 07:45 AM
That sounds like excellent advice.

mikebartnz
08-11-2012, 09:38 AM
There is a guy there that has produced solar power from hair so you should be OK if you meet up with him.:D
Excellent advice above.

Greg
08-11-2012, 09:45 AM
I you haven't booked your travel yet I have a good contact who'll give you a great deal. PM me if interested.

Renmoo
08-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Where to start. If your phone will last a long time, it will not have a good camera. If it has a good camera, it will not last a long time between charges. My advice - get a proper camera and take lots of spare batteries, take a 'dumb' phone, and take a solar charger setup so you can charge both your phone and your camera batteries ;)
+1

And make sure the "dumb" phone is compatible with the desired network provider in Nepal. :)

Enjoy your trip!