gary67
04-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Who gets your vote for PM? :devil

Bobh
04-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Kim Dotcom will give me free broadband. All politicians make rash promises. :D

Chilling_Silence
04-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Was gonna say Paul Henry just to be a smartass (I could have been a *real* smartass and said Hone, but there are some things you just don't even joke about) but then I saw Kim Dotcom and thought "You know what, why not? He's got the similar 'credentials' as the current PM, except Kim is honest and doesn't seem to have brain-fade" :D

R2x1
04-11-2012, 09:44 AM
None of the above. We should aim a lot higher than most of the choices, at least an average person.
Although to upgrade from a batshit stirring dipstick is not rocket science, there is a chance to put a self-propelled human in place of an uppety puppet/muppet.

:banana

Frank_sumbody
04-11-2012, 09:51 AM
There can only be one choice, Why would anybody want a Mega upload site UNLESS they wanted to get money out of pirating commercial entertainment software?

or to put it another way if just about everybody was making their own personnel movies with their cell phone and making available to others to watch via mega upload Have you ever seen any postings here where every man and dog says something like See Mr. & Mrs. smith from otara having a real domestic in a ten minute movie. go to mega uploads pay your $5 and enjoy. I then and only then would see a need for mega upload site.

Every time a politician knocks the way the dotcom saga was handled they get a black cross in my book,

Metla
04-11-2012, 10:43 AM
cbf.

QW.
04-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Was gonna say Paul Henry just to be a smartass (I could have been a *real* smartass and said Hone, but there are some things you just don't even joke about) but then I saw Kim Dotcom and thought "You know what, why not? He's got the similar 'credentials' as the current PM, except Kim is honest and doesn't seem to have brain-fade" :D

John Key always has brain-fade. Most politicians suffer from it.

WalOne
04-11-2012, 12:11 PM
cbf.

:confused:

wainuitech
04-11-2012, 12:16 PM
:confused: Ewwwww =cbf (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cbf) :lol:

johcar
04-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Gary - you left Metla's name off the list!!!!

Frank_sumbody
04-11-2012, 02:18 PM
cbf.

Of course there is always Coast (series 3) on choice TV Sunday 4:30pm, I liked the story when some UK dude towed a toy submarine loaded with fish around the harbour during World War 2, the idea he was trying train the seagulls to flock to German submarines when they came into the harbour, effectively ringing the warning bells.

The problem was when the film crew rein-acted it for the program there was only about two seagulls in the whole harbour.

Choice TV 4:30pm and 10:30pm the only program worth watching twice out of all of Sunday programs & for choice TV the only program in the whole week

gary67
04-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Gary - you left Metla's name off the list!!!!

i wanted to give the named a sporting chance, not let them be whitewashed