PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I am from Russia!

Bazaroff
28-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Windows XP SP3
GetRight Pro 6.5
Download folders

Hello! I am from Russia!
I apologize for the poor knowledge of English.( Unfortunately there is no discussions GetRight program on Russian forums.(
I really need to get help on configuring this program.
I use 6.5 Pro version.

Let me describe my problem.
I need to perform several downloads to save them in the specific folder.
I add the first download and set the folder to save. Download starts successfully.
During the first download, I continue to add to queue following downloads indicating the same folder to save. But the program begins to create folders for the next downloads itself in the folder I indicated.
I tried to insist following downloads to save in the folder I indicated, but in this case, the program reports the error "this folder does not exist" (despite the fact that the first download program performs the way I want).
I tried to change the settings in the General-Save in, but I did not get the desired result.
Please, help me to solve this problem.

Trev
28-10-2012, 08:18 AM
http://www.getright.com/
:)

Bazaroff
28-10-2012, 10:41 AM
http://www.getright.com/
:)

First of all I tried to get technical support by this link. But unfortunately the connection with the forum on the site is absent. And to contact the site administration it requires a very complicated procedure.
I tried, but I could not do anything.

Thank you for wanting to help!
I was able to cope with my problem.
If I click "Save" button before the program can determine the name of the file, having only URL, it creates an additional folder.
If I wait for determine the name of the file, the program will follow my instructions.

Lurking
28-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Trev, it's pretty hard to say welcome in Russian. Добро пожаловать to PressF1 Bazaroff.

Lurking.

tut
28-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Здравствуйте

Bazaroff
28-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Lurking, tut, Thank you very much friends for your hospitality!!!

linw
28-10-2012, 10:17 PM
And don't put yourself down about your English. It looks very good to me.

tut
29-10-2012, 05:22 AM
What part of Russia are you from?

Bazaroff
29-10-2012, 08:17 AM
linw, thank you very much!
I really do not know English well. My communication with you became possible thanks to my daughter. She studies at Pedagogical College and is going to be a teacher of English.
Google translator is a bad translator. With it's translation you will not understand anything.(

tut, I live in Gomel region. It Is in Belarus. Since 1990-s years, Russia and Belarus share a boundary. But many people, including me, still take Belarus as part of Russia. And we hope that once we will become a single state again.

Bazaroff
01-11-2012, 06:37 AM
linw, thank you very much!
I really do not know English well. My communication with you became possible thanks to my daughter. She studies at Pedagogical College and is going to be a teacher of English.
Google translator is a bad translator. With it's translation you will not understand anything.(

tut, I live in Gomel region. It Is in Belarus. Since 1990-s years, Russia and Belarus share a boundary. But many people, including me, still take Belarus as part of Russia. And we hope that once we will become a single state again.

pctek
01-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Well your daughter has great english then. And yours is way better than our Russian!

Agent_24
01-11-2012, 10:20 AM
I haven't used GetRight for a while, but it must say I can't ever remember it causing the problem you described.

However, have a look here: http://getright.com/howto_configgeneral.html#save

Perhaps that in the "Save To" settings you have chosen the 'Generate directory from download information" option.

Try changing it to either "Remember last directory used" or "One default directory for all downloads"

Bazaroff
05-11-2012, 08:22 AM
pctek, thank you!

Agent_24, thank you very much for wanting to help!
Above I wrote that I coped with the problem.
PS Why do you have Russian-language picture, if I may ask?

Agent_24
05-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Sorry I can't say that I speak Russian. The picture is just a bit of a joke for fun, so far one person here has told me they figured it out - I'm sure it's no trouble for you though!

Bazaroff
05-11-2012, 10:03 AM
"man with no userpic" there is written.

KarameaDave
05-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Time for a new userpic then, Agent_24?

Agent_24
05-11-2012, 10:38 AM
It is sort of an extension to the whole 'black out your avatar' thing but with a twist...

Yeah, might change it.