PDA

View Full Version : UnKnown Message ????

Nhashon
04-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey there , was just browsing through AUT Website ,and this is a first time message i received , i don't know if i should worry about it or not . Here is the message -

PHP Warning
Unknown: Failed to write session data (memcache). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (tcp://127.0.1.1:11211?weight=1&persistent=1&timeout=1&retry_interval=15&status=1)

anyone know what is this ????

Thanks

Agent_24
04-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Since PHP is a server-side thing, the error is likely nothing to do with you, rather some problem on their system. I wouldn't worry about it, nothing you can do anyway except perhaps tell them about it.

Erayd
04-10-2012, 10:16 AM
You don't need to worry about this - it's a server-side error on their end, and is caused by a PHP script on the webserver being unable to write data to a cache server.

Noting it's referring to sessions, it could potentially cause usability issues on the site if you are trying to log in or set preferences. There's nothing you can do about it though - its something that AUT needs to fix on their end.

Nhashon
04-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey , just email them about this , should get an reply , but otherwise site works fine .