PDA

View Full Version : Black Mesa:Source is coming out

8ftmetalhaed
02-09-2012, 09:32 PM
get hype:
http://blackmesasource.com/

Their forum crashed earlier because of the announcement.

GameJunkie
02-09-2012, 10:11 PM
i have bookmarked that page and await further awesome news

8ftmetalhaed
02-09-2012, 10:14 PM
I survived the black mesa 2009 announcement fiasco. I was there man.
In year 12 of highschool. I'm now almost through uni. heh.

Paul.Cov
03-09-2012, 10:57 PM
OK, so I'm (very) happy to see new content from the Half Life stable (finaly), but from what I've read... this is a re-working of the original Half Life (number one) without the final one third of the game.

I'm picking, and hoping, that it's to wet (whet?) the gamers appetitie again for the whole Half Life series, prior to the release of Half Life 3.

It's been a long wait!

Come to think of it... I don't think I ever finished HL1. Maybe now I'll have a more attractive version of the game to finish.

Many thanks for the haeds up.

11 days to go.

icow
03-09-2012, 11:26 PM
OK, so I'm (very) happy to see new content from the Half Life stable (finaly), but from what I've read... this is a re-working of the original Half Life (number one) without the final one third of the game.

I'm picking, and hoping, that it's to wet (whet?) the gamers appetitie again for the whole Half Life series, prior to the release of Half Life 2 episode 3.

It's been a long wait!

Come to think of it... I don't think I ever finished HL1. Maybe now I'll have a more attractive version of the game to finish.

11 days to go.

Fixed.

8ftmetalhaed
04-09-2012, 12:33 AM

I'm picking, and hoping, that it's to wet (whet?) the gamers appetitie again for the whole Half Life series, prior to the release of Left for portal 3; Hat fortress 2 episode Dota 4.

It's been a long wait!

11 days to go.

Fixed.

Double fixed.

Keep in mind paul that it's not an official release, but mod that's been in development for about like.. well i dunno. i want to say 7 years, but i've been following it for about... 4 or 5 of those now?

Paul.Cov
04-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Oops.

Thanks for the correction(s) guys.

I haven't been the same since that time with the head crab...

icow
04-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Haha yeah I'm about 95% sure they confirmed they were working on it as another episode. Not a full title, but who knows how long ago that was.
Also, L4D3 make it happen.

Paul.Cov
16-09-2012, 03:54 AM
It's out! Just follow the link in post #1

3.8GB free download.