PDA

View Full Version : IPod Problem

Nhashon
15-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes at the moment im having technical problems ,ok so the problem is when viewing videos on YouTube the video does play on iPod but after a while it plays it I get a green screen which means I can't see picture but can hear clear sound plus my iPod touch does seem to slow down a bit ,so performance issue is seen . what could be the problem , can it be the apps installed on iPod or there is crash or what ???

stratex5
15-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Try factory resetting the iPod then seeing if the problem still occurs.Make sure you make a back up of your data just in case it didn't work and you want your old iPod back.

icow
15-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Is it jailbroken?

Speedy Gonzales
15-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Sounds like a stuffed video

stratex5
15-07-2012, 09:17 AM
But speedy if he's says that it only happens when watching YouTube and not games then the video is probably fine.

Speedy Gonzales
15-07-2012, 09:26 AM
I meant the video/s on Youtube. Not games

stratex5
15-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Oh.

Nick G
15-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Yes at the moment im having technical problems ,ok so the problem is when viewing videos on YouTube the video does play on iPod but after a while it plays it I get a green screen which means I can't see picture but can hear clear sound plus my iPod touch does seem to slow down a bit ,so performance issue is seen . what could be the problem , can it be the apps installed on iPod or there is crash or what ???I have had the same problem while viewing vids I put on my iPod. When I changed the format they were in it worked fine. Don't know if that would in any way apply yo you though.

Nhashon
15-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey nick may I know what u mean by changed the format please .

icow
15-07-2012, 12:48 PM
I have had the same problem while viewing vids I put on my iPod. When I changed the format they were in it worked fine. Don't know if that would in any way apply yo you though.

Probably won't, youtube videos should be delivered to the ipod in a format that is readable by the ipod. There is an error message for youtube videos that arent.

Nick G
15-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Probably won't, youtube videos should be delivered to the ipod in a format that is readable by the ipod. There is an error message for youtube videos that arent.
Yes, you are right icow
@Nhashon, the format is what the video is recorded in. .Avi, mpeg4, mp3, etc.
What is the video you are trying to watch? post a pic of the search results and what one it is any I will try to get it on my ipod. Would work out whether or not it is the vid for a fact.

Nhashon
15-07-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm trying to watch youtube videos and how do I post ????

icow
15-07-2012, 04:41 PM
If you push the sleep button and home button at the same time it takes a screenshot.

Nhashon
15-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey ok will try soon , the problem has occured yet again so will wait .