PDA

View Full Version : Now I feel OLD!

ruup
08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Now I feel OLD!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rolling-stones-debut-new-50th-anniversary-tongue-logo-20120627#theEnlargedImage

Cheers to ya boys... Get your Ya Ya's Out

ruup

Paul.Cov
08-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Blimmin heck.

Get those old rockers some walking frames.

Maybe more like rockin chairs than rockin musicians now.

zqwerty
09-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Oh yeah, you think so?

Check out Mick with this superlative babe, old my foot!!!! We all need to be this old if this is what happens.

http://www.imagef1.net.nz/upload/Mick_aggerLWrenScott2011CostumeInstituteGala.jpg

Cicero
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Dead men standing comes to mind.

SP8's
09-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Check out Mick with this superlative babe, old my foot!!!! We all need to be this old if this is what happens.

Yep ... forget about the Booze, LSD, Heroin, Cocaine .... He'll die of an overdose of little blue pills trying to keep up with her .... :devil

zqwerty
09-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Mick was never a heavy drug user, obviously he has had his moments whilst younger but for years now he has maintained a strict fitness routine and stayed relatively clean, looking after his health.

His failing is the ladies.

If you watch him on stage you'll see why he needs to stay fit.

Stays very close to his birth family and is often out with them. He's always been the smartest 'Stone' by far.

Mercurial is the word.

It's Mick that plans all the tours and logistics, he uses the concept whereby an entity is formed to run the tour for the duration and at the end of the tour it is dissolved, if you think about it you'll see why. I think Pink Floyd does this as well.

According to Keith, he has a smaller than normal *****, perhaps that explains all the exhibitionism and overcompensation in other behaviour lol.

Gobe1
09-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Youre only as old as the woman you feel

Cicero
09-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Yep ... forget about the Booze, LSD, Heroin, Cocaine .... He'll die of an overdose of little blue pills trying to keep up with her .... :devil

Quite right, my 95 year old mother died of the demon cigarette.