PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Problem (IPOD)

Nhashon
04-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Hi I don't know if this really make sense , I'm daily getting disconnected from the Internet on my iPod touch and the modem itself , I have a iPod touch , I'm pretty sure iPod software is updated . Any ways to fix it ????

GameJunkie
04-07-2012, 11:59 PM
who's your ISP??? and what router do you have??

Slankydudl
05-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Try reseting your network settings on the iPod.

Nhashon
05-07-2012, 12:58 AM
telecom us my ISP and I have a Thomson which got provided by telecom ,so telecom owns it and how would I go about resetting network settings on iPod , and shall I reset the Thomson modem too . Thanks

Slankydudl
05-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Settings/general/reset/reset network settings.

The Error Guy
05-07-2012, 09:37 AM
The older thompsons can be a bit funny but iPod's can be funny too. I spent about 2 days trying to get a 4th gen one to play nice with my network.

As said before, reset network settings on the ipod and reset your router, you may have to configure your settings again such as wireless passoword? not sure how those thompsons go about it or if they still have a default one. Someone more informed might give a bit for detailed info on that if you need it.

On a side note, any other wireless devices on the network? if so do they suffer dropouts or is it just the ipod, is the iPod a 4th gen by any chance either?

Nhashon
05-07-2012, 10:28 AM
have just reseted networking settings on iPod , and also done same thing to Thompson. Modem.
Let's hope I get less drop out if it still keeps happening ,will let u know thanks for help .