PDA

View Full Version : ROTFL @ Orcon

Myth
02-07-2012, 07:34 AM
I received an email this morning from Orcon.

Their generic "How are we doing?" email

I have to admit - they are doing pretty good - considering we shut our account down there over 2 months ago

What a bunch of idiots....

Chilling_Silence
02-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Win :D

Myth
02-07-2012, 06:53 PM
SWMBO informs me it was 5 months ago

epic win :D

mzee
02-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Orcon are crazy when it comes to Emails. If I made a complaint, or requested help I would get a reply "this matter has been resolved", followed by another one "How are we doing?". Now with Hosting Direct, gould service and no Bull.

The Error Guy
02-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Emailed them about fibre once.... forgot about the question but lo and behold, 2 months or so later an email from Orcon appears, what ho? I say, what is this? it is an email from orcon to tell me fibre will not be available in my area, according to the road dug up around me, 6x chorus vans and a few chats with the guys on their tea breaks about the fibre they are laying I'm not too sure what orcon are on about. Never mind, the Internet works. Until it stops working and I become invisible to them I'm happy.

mikebartnz
02-07-2012, 08:32 PM
I received an email this morning from Orcon.

Their generic "How are we doing?" email

I have to admit - they are doing pretty good - considering we shut our account down there over 2 months ago

What a bunch of idiots....
What do you expect from a Govt owned outfit.
Left them years ago when they were too slow getting their head around internet banking. So hard to handle when everyone has an individual logon.:rolleyes: