PDA

View Full Version : AdSense Payments / Exchange Rate

Erayd
29-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Did anyone else here who uses AdSense get paid with the wrong exchange rate this month?

They paid me at a rate of $1.00 USD = $0.798 NZD (so the right rate, but applied backwards), and as a result their payment was several hundred bucks short. Time to find the phone number for support...

Erayd
29-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Looks like it hit everyone who gets paid in NZD - see here (http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!categories/adsense/payments).

It also appears as though AdSense does not have any kind of phone support - I called enterprise apps support instead, and they spent almost half an hour looking for a contact number for me - they couldn't even find an internal number to refer me to! Thankfully they did find an official-seeming person who posted in their support forum earlier this morning, and apparently they'll be contacting me via email in the near future.

Very impressed with the person who answered the apps support phone - they were great to deal with, and I'm now firmly of the opinion that it's well worth paying for their business products if this is the kind of person they assign to help!