PDA

View Full Version : Picaxe USB driver install.

Slankydudl
28-06-2012, 05:22 PM
I have tried doign soem thigns on my project on a different computer and I cannot for the life of me get the driver to work. iv tried doign it using the inf file provided, manually and with some installer that another guy made that also did not work. So with the inf file it will do its thing but in the device and printer section is still says there is no driver installed. any ideas?

Agent_24
29-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Might help if you explain the situation a bit better because currently that whole post could be well summed up by "dafuq did I just read?"

What things are you doing? What device is this non-working driver for? What did you do with the INF file?

gary67
29-06-2012, 08:04 AM
If its the usb serial driver get the official one from here (http://www.picaxe.com/Software/Drivers/USB010-USB-Adapter-Driver/)

Slankydudl
29-06-2012, 08:16 AM
No it is the driver for the usb to 3.5mm headphone jack. There is some serial to usb converter in it. But if i cant get it to work i can just go and get a serial plug. the inf file opens and tells me to remove any of the related hardware then i click setup and a bar will progress until it says done at which point it quits.

Slankydudl
29-06-2012, 08:52 AM
it is the AXE027 driver