PDA

View Full Version : Under 20's rugby player

ReefRunner
26-06-2012, 10:29 PM
My eldest teenage daughter just had to ask the question about the alleged incident in a S.African hotel.

If the girl in question can not remember the details how can she claim that she might have been raped?

My answer was that if the girl was incapable of saying NO (possibly due to alcohol or drugs) at the time of the incident then she was indeed raped. That is of course if the incident can be proved to have occurred (good old DNA again).

Did I get it right?

stratex5
26-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Remember... Google it your best friend. (www.google.co.nz)

plod
26-06-2012, 10:42 PM
No, it would seem woman can cry rape the next day simply because their changed there mind, not saying this is what happened this time. And not to belittle genuine rape complaints. I just don't accept the I was too drunk to say no so he must of raped me. Pretty sure a lot of the guys in these situations were also pretty drunk at the time also.

stratex5
26-06-2012, 11:13 PM
You would have first hand experience, wouldn't ya.:lol:

See what i did there

first hand

:lol::lol::lol:

...just me laughing at my own jokes;)

plod
26-06-2012, 11:17 PM
No not first hand, but close to it

CYaBro
26-06-2012, 11:45 PM
And if the guy can't remember anything either and also incapable of saying 'No'??

mikebartnz
27-06-2012, 12:31 AM
No, it would seem woman can cry rape the next day simply because their changed there mind, not saying this is what happened this time. And not to belittle genuine rape complaints. I just don't accept the I was too drunk to say no so he must of raped me. Pretty sure a lot of the guys in these situations were also pretty drunk at the time also.
Sadly too many females cry rape and it only makes it so much harder for the genuine ones.

Nick G
27-06-2012, 09:37 AM
You're technically right. But, if would have to be proved that
a. the incident did happen
b. she was too drunk to say no, and that the rugby player knew she was drunk.

Taking a guess, she wasn't too drunk to say no, but the morning after regretted her decision. Instead of telling herself that she made the decision, she thought it easier to claim rape. But, that's just a uninformed guess. Anyway, Zippity will know but he won't be allowed to say ;)

Renegade
27-06-2012, 09:44 AM
The Baby Blacks has to be the lamest NZ team nickname yet. Badminton team called the Black Cocks is better!

Anyway, you can't arrest a future superstar hero god!

gary67
27-06-2012, 11:11 AM
The Baby Blacks has to be the lamest NZ team nickname yet. Badminton team called the Black Cocks is better!

Anyway, you can't arrest a future superstar hero god!

Rugby playing louts are not gods, lets face it like football players in Europe if they didn't have that sporting talent most would be animals. Just because they get paid lots of money doesn't stop em being idiots. They are meant to be ambasadors for their sport, they need to learn the rules. They know that they are targets for the screaming media, it's always been so

Nick G
27-06-2012, 11:27 AM
And if the guy can't remember anything either and also incapable of saying 'No'??
Very true. If both are drunk, who says the woman didn't initiate it?

SolMiester
27-06-2012, 12:22 PM
My eldest teenage daughter just had to ask the question about the alleged incident in a S.African hotel.

If the girl in question can not remember the details how can she claim that she might have been raped?

My answer was that if the girl was incapable of saying NO (possibly due to alcohol or drugs) at the time of the incident then she was indeed raped. That is of course if the incident can be proved to have occurred (good old DNA again).

Did I get it right?

But if she cannot remember saying NO?.........or cant remember anything?.....Anyone remember how Roger Randles career was stuffed after false claims...he was left with an expensive legal bill too!

Gobe1
27-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Very true. If both are drunk, who says the woman didn't initiate it?

Because he has the penis he is in the wrong. Period. What woman initiates sex, come on!

Renegade +1 LOLZ

Nick G
27-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Because he has the penis he is in the wrong. Period. What woman initiates sex, come on!

Renegade +1 LOLZ

If they're drunk enough? So drunk they can't remember next day?

Just saying.

gary67
27-06-2012, 03:19 PM
What woman initiates sex, come on!

Renegade +1 LOLZ

several that I dated when I was younger

Nick G
27-06-2012, 03:23 PM
several that I dated when I was younger
If you're a poor hotel worker who's drunk, and there are some young, fit rugby players who aren't bad looking, and are also drunk, its starting to look more likely.

plod
27-06-2012, 04:56 PM
several that I dated when I was youngerMarriage usually fixes that

gary67
27-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Marriage usually fixes that

Only if you let them eat the cake

Terry Porritt
28-06-2012, 10:17 PM
She didn't say yes, she didn't say no......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obKcAbqN6zE