PDA

View Full Version : Malware?

lostsoul62
02-06-2012, 07:59 AM
I wrote this Yesterday
I have Microsoft Security Essentials on my Windows 7 computer and I get this “Windows Security Alert” from Cleanerworrysaferyin saying it detected Trojans and ready to remove them. They want to put up a setup.zip. I was watching Netflix and my computer stop dead in its tracks and this warning came on which it has done several times and I run a scan and everything is clean. I think this is some kind of advertisement which just stops my computer in its tracks? Also last night I get a call from Skype saying my computer is at risk. All this crap is invading my privacy and I have “Microsoft Security Essentials” but I don’t think it’s enough so can anyone give me some advice on how to stop all this crap.

Tday I downloaded the free Malwarebytes and cleaned about 8 Items and ordered the full version from amazon.com. Today the same thing happened and the Internet address is windowscontrolscanning.in which I put in the address bar and nothing came up. So I’m wondering if the full version of Malwarebytes will help or if I need to do something else?

pctek
02-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Download Hijackthis, post the log here.
Also use Spybot as well.
With anti-spyware, the more the better.

Speedy Gonzales
02-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Did you get Eset Rogue app remover in the link I posted in your other post. Disable system restore before you start this time