PDA

View Full Version : suggestion on the best cafe billing sofware to use

teboy
04-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Am managing an internet cafe! I want to get the best billing software! plz help..

Chilling_Silence
04-05-2012, 11:28 PM
What are you using currently? Is it just for billing or do you want to control logon / log off?
What about sandboxing users?
Are you part of a domain, or only a workgroup?

teboy
05-05-2012, 03:28 AM
am using one called cyberklock! it seems to have a problem, like it comes with a virus and my antivirus eats it up, so i wanna get a better one! the one that i can manage my cafe perfectly with!

Chilling_Silence
05-05-2012, 10:06 AM
OK a couple of things:
1) It's probably crappy Anti-Virus. As a cafe, it's crucial you don't go using the freebies (Which isn't legal either), and get something that's great for gamers, NOD32 Business edition is what you want. It doesn't interfere when your customers are gaming (Nothing worse than an AV scan or update kicking in while you're about to frag somebody), and it's remotely manageable.
2) Try Mkahawa or Cybera. If they don't work, there's two paid ones I've used in the past and would recommend but I can't remember the names of the paid ones. There's also a ton of paid ones that are crap as...

teboy
06-05-2012, 12:26 AM
thank you! and if i may ask, how much does the cybera software cost and the NOD32 business edition??

Trev
06-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Depends what country you are in. Are you from New Zealand.
:)