PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Satellite L500 Battery PA3534U-1BAS

GrahamW
18-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm trying to obtain a replacement PA3534U-1BAS 10.8V 44Wh battery for my daughter's laptop.
Have googled the battery model No filtered by "pages from NZ" and there seem to be heaps of listings - some show L500 in list of laptops this battery is suitable for, others don't. (Laptop is just Satellite L500 - no other letters or numbers).

Also, although many of the sources show ".co.nz" they give me the impression that they are just an ordering point and batteries will be supplied from overseas - does that sound right?

Any recommendations of a reliable supplier of batteries please?

Thanks in advance.
Graham

Speedy Gonzales
18-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Try batterymasta (www.batterymasta.co.nz). Give them a ring. Click on product catalogue and type PA3534U-1BAS in under product search. There's 3 replacement batteries. This place is based in christchurch

Iantech
19-04-2012, 12:19 AM
You might also want to try http://www.laptopbattery.co.nz/, I have dealt with them once, seems to have a goods and I was able to pick it up that afternoon - apparently their stock is kept off location and they dont normally allow pickups but are in the process of setting up a shop in riccarton I think they said.

linw
19-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I've also used laptopbattery and found them good.

batterymasta looks interesting, Speedy.

I guess either one will be fine.

Speedy Gonzales
19-04-2012, 10:30 AM
I have to get a replacement battery from Batterymasta (for this video cam). It's the only place in NZ (according to Panansonic), that I can get it from. The one I've got goes flat after 5 mins

prefect
19-04-2012, 01:15 PM
I have just got a new battery for a Toshiba L500D from laptopbatteries I was a bit confused on the website so I rung someone there.
The dude was on it told be the choices like one was high capacity but it lifted the lappie up.
Turned up next morning from quake city