PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft narrow (peep hole) vision

28-10-2001, 08:49 AM
When you click onto a text file (*.TXT), How can you make it full the whole screen? You see I have good eye sight, and not tunnel vision. I tried holding down 'shift' key as I collapse the text file, along with 'ctrl' and 'alt' I had a look at file association. But still no luck, I don't know why everything about Microsoft is like looking in a peep hole.

Thanks

28-10-2001, 02:21 PM
...Microsoft has given you a choice.

To make yours, go to the programme's short-cut icon [Start > Programmes > Accessories] and right click.

Click Properties and select your size preference from the drop-down arrow in the 'Run' box.

Click apply, okay.

Done.

Cheers !!!

e_

28-10-2001, 02:59 PM
...hmmm, just been thinking about your question and realised I didn't actually answer it. Apologies.

What you want will probably require a Registry hack (there might be an easier answer which I'm not aware of).

Here's how:

Using Regedit, locate the following Registry address 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER + Software + Microsoft + Notepad'.

In the right hand panel right-click on 'fsavePageSettings' and select modify. The extension you need is (1).

*Usual Warning* - DON'T mess with your Registry unless you know what you are doing.

Cheers !!!

e_

30-10-2001, 12:06 AM
very good e.

But what does your answer solve?