PDA

View Full Version : Block Sender on OE

Poppa John
02-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi All.
Here is the setup .A network of 2 PC & 2 Laptop, networked. One PC is W7 rest are XP home SP3/W7 is Windows Live Messenger rest are OE. ISP is Orcon.

My Q is with OE, Block Sender. Instruction is...Leave messge on Orcon webpage for 5 days, ...(or like that). Now. If I do a block sender on MY PC will that Block that email on ALL comps or only on MINE. Also will that remove the email from Orcon as well. Thanks. J

lakewoodlady
02-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Don't you have to set up block sender on all three oe programs? Also windows live messenger is an im program, are you sure you don't mean win live mail for the win 7 machine?

LL

Poppa John
02-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Don't you have to set up block sender on all three oe programs? Also windows live messenger is an im program, are you sure you don't mean win live mail for the win 7 machine?

LL

You're right about the W7.

With the OE M/c I want it only on mine. PJ

Cicero
03-03-2012, 07:23 AM
If you block it on your computer, then the others will not have been instructed to do the same, therefore you wish should be your command.

Poppa John
03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
If you block it on your computer, then the others will not have been instructed to do the same, therefore you wish should be your command.

Will give it a go,thanks. PJ