PDA

View Full Version : Linksys WAG54GP2 V2

katharinem
10-01-2012, 01:29 PM
We have a Fusion 2 Voip Plan with Xnet (World exchange). Our phone lines were down a couple of days ago and when they were reconnected, our wireless connection was out of action. We have reset the router, and with help from Xnethave restored the internet connection which was lost during the router reset. However the wireless connection is still not working and we were told Xnet couldn't help. We had a long frustrating session with a Linksys call centre person, who wanted to hook us up with their technicians whose advice we would have to pay for as our router has been out of warranty since last June. Does anyone know how to get the wireless connection up and running again please?

Speedy Gonzales
10-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Since you reset it, you have to log into the router. Then enable the wireless / then reconfigure it. I could try setting it up, if you install teamviewer. If you want me to try, install teamviewer, then send the ID and password it gives you to me in a PM. Do you know what the ip is to log into the router?

katharinem
02-03-2012, 10:54 AM
2 March. Wireless is now back and have added the preshared password. The whole system was off for about six hours a week or so
ago and reappeared when everything was up and running again. Have accessed it OK with a friend's notebook.