PDA

View Full Version : MSE Problem

QW.
30-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Every time I start my PC. In the task bar show MSE is unprotected. So I have to run a quick scan every time to be protected.

Is this how MSE works? Plus I use CCleaner which may have something to do with perhaps?

wainuitech
30-12-2011, 10:06 PM
How long have you left it before doing your scan ?

Often if the Computer has a lot of items loading, the system spec's are on the lower side or a wireless internet connection the message appears because the computer or internet connection has not caught up with MSE.

QW.
30-12-2011, 10:34 PM
I usually scan the PC every week and run CCleaner on the same day

Snorkbox
30-12-2011, 10:55 PM
So how is the schedule for MSE?

QW.
31-12-2011, 03:21 PM
So how is the schedule for MSE?

Every week to scan the PC.

gary67
31-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Every time I start my PC. In the task bar show MSE is unprotected. So I have to run a quick scan every time to be protected.

Is this how MSE works? Plus I use CCleaner which may have something to do with perhaps?

No it doesn't work this way. I have no scheduled scan but do run a weekly scan + I scan every download manually. Mine always starts up showing unprotected until everything is properly initialised then it turns green. How long are you waiting for it to do turn green?

pctek
31-12-2011, 05:30 PM

Not MSE unprotected. MSSE saying You are not protected.

It wants to be updated as well as do a regular scan. Just schedule it - go into settings, tell it to update before scanning and set it to do a scan weekly.