PDA

View Full Version : PSIS Scamming/Phishing E-mails. WARNING>

Poppa John
08-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi All.

The PSIS Credit Union is now The Cooperative Bank.

I am in Wanganui. I recd an email purporting to be from the Wanganui Branch, usual story, "We need to Check Your Details". Contacted the Bank & it is indeed a FRAUD. So BEWArE. PJ :spam

coldot
08-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Just PM me your user name and password and I'll sort everything out for you!
And by the way, I've found a stray $5M sitting around. If I put you up for 45% of it will you help me to 'recover' it?
Of course you'll need to claim the $10 prize for the big UK lottery that you forgot you didn't enter.
Any bank that sends any request to a customer by email is immediately suspect!
It will reach the stage where we are afraid to switch on the PC for fear it has been reprogrammed to do all these deals by itself!

Poppa John
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Just PM me your user name and password and I'll sort everything out for you!
And by the way, I've found a stray $5M sitting around. If I put you up for 45% of it will you help me to 'recover' it?
Of course you'll need to claim the $10 prize for the big UK lottery that you forgot you didn't enter.
Any bank that sends any request to a customer by email is immediately suspect!
It will reach the stage where we are afraid to switch on the PC for fear it has been reprogrammed to do all these deals by itself!

I would immediately be suspicious of someone with a funny lookig flag avatar like that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PJ LOL.