PDA

View Full Version : iSKY trouble

wratterus
27-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Is anyone else here using iSKY? For the last few weeks I havn't been able to get it to load anything - it signs in fine but when a video is selscted to play the ticker just sits there on the back screen and nothing happens. Same on two PCs here - both Win7 Pro, NOD32 v5, and it's the same on Firefox and IE. Tried clearing the iSKY cookie/firefox cache and history.
Thanks.

apsattv
28-10-2011, 07:13 AM
The new Flash 11 is flakey when hardware decoding is enabled disabling it in flash settings should get it working again.

wratterus
28-10-2011, 08:37 AM
That does seem to help a bit, thanks. Still not as good as it was, but it goes.

Phil B
28-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm disappointed with isky, when you can find something on there you want to watch it's ok. But they never have anything that's only just been on & you missed it. All sorts of other crap & then they've got the cheek to want you to pay for some of it. The channels have next to nothing in the selection lists. You could go on for ages about how bad it is.
I don't bother with it anymore

lakewoodlady
29-10-2011, 12:38 PM
I agree, not much on live channels and doesn't have things on catch ups that I want to watch.
I have watched a few old movies free though.
When you ask them they keep saying that more content will be available eventually.

LL