PDA

View Full Version : HP Printer Ink and Photo Paper

johcar
17-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I have two NEW genuine cartridges of BLACK ink (HP #98) + 1 NEW cartridge of HP #99 (photos) and a slightly used HP #99.

Plus about 50 sheets of photo paper (10x15cm)

No-one on Trademe appears to want them - to buy new this represents over $100 of retail rip-off.

Any takers?

Free to a good home - you just pay the freight and packaging.

(I have replaced my crap HP printer/multifunction with a nice shiny black Canon multifunction)

henesy
24-09-2011, 07:34 PM
I have two NEW genuine cartridges of BLACK ink (HP #98) + 1 NEW cartridge of HP #99 (photos) and a slightly used HP #99.

Plus about 50 sheets of photo paper (10x15cm)

No-one on Trademe appears to want them - to buy new this represents over $100 of retail rip-off.

Any takers?

Free to a good home - you just pay the freight and packaging.

(I have replaced my crap HP printer/multifunction with a nice shiny black Canon multifunction)
where are you from???? are the cartridges still sealed?

Bobh
24-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Years ago I had a Hewlett Packard printer that was given to me free as part of a computer package I bought. I had it for a week or two before it started to give out a horrible screaming noise. I rang the bloke up and told him to take away that damn Howling Packard that he sold me. It was taken away and replaced with a new non screaming printer. :crying :D

I no longer own a Hewlett Packard printer.

johcar
24-09-2011, 08:41 PM
where are you from???? are the cartridges still sealed? I'm in Auckland - all the cartridges are in their original packaging, except for one of the photo cartridges. That one is attached to the special cartridge holder which seals the print heads off from the air.

mikebartnz
24-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Years ago I had a Hewlett Packard printer that was given to me free as part of a computer package I bought. I had it for a week or two before it started to give out a horrible screaming noise. I rang the bloke up and told him to take away that damn Howling Packard that he sold me. It was taken away and replaced with a new non screaming printer. :crying :D

I no longer own a Hewlett Packard printer.
Well I have had an HP printer(Deskjet 930c) that I exchanged for an old dot matrix and it has given me great service for well over five years.
The one thing I do like about HP is how well they work with Linux where as Cannon suck.