View Full Version : 3D camera and the Monitor

01-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Do I need a special Computer Monitor to show 3D pictures because I'm thinking about buying a 3D camera?

Zara Baxter
01-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi Lostsoul62,

You'll need a 3D capable monitor or television and glasses that allow the viewing of 3D content on that monitor or TV.

For monitors that means, usually, a 120Hz monitor (compared to the normal 60Hz), AS WELL AS a graphics card capable of 3D display in your computer, and glasses to view the 3D content.

For playback on a 3D TV, you can usually use the glasses supplied.