PDA

View Full Version : PB Tech

Bryden
31-08-2011, 12:00 PM
In October 2008 I purchased a laptop for my niece from the Auckland store of PB Tech - this morning it was stolen from her house - while she was out for 3 minutes buying her Herald (sigh), anyway, I traced the date I made payment and PB Tech immediately sent her a copy invoice ready for her insurance claim..... most impressive.

Bryden

wainuitech
31-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Good they got onto it right away.

Lets see how good they are at getting fiddly replacement parts for coolermaster cases -- none of the normal suppliers have the parts, so I contacted Coolermaster directly and they replied saying PB Tech can get them if I place an order.

pctek
31-08-2011, 12:57 PM
That's nice. I spent 3 weeks trying to get them to send a modem I'd purchased on behalf of a customer. They neglected to tell me the stock was in fact 0 not 1 as on the website.
Then they neglected to mention the second one was also not in stock, then they neglected to remember to send the third one. They neglected to tell me any of this at each stage too.

8ftmetalhaed
31-08-2011, 01:22 PM
I've had no issues returning modems that have naffed out on me, but they did neglect to contact me (or failed to, I didn't ever get their message) when my one was declared useless.
They were nice enough to give me a cash refund though, despite having bought the modem the previous year.

They also did a nice bundle deal on my current PC.

nedkelly
31-08-2011, 01:35 PM
I have never had an issue with PBTech

bk T
31-08-2011, 01:36 PM
... They neglected to tell me the stock was in fact 0 not 1 as on the website.
Then they neglected to mention the second one was also not in stock, then they neglected to remember to send the third one. ...

Their stock control is bad, bad, indeed.