PDA

View Full Version : Moan about cellphone names on cases

FAB
29-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Common with Nokia and now auser has brought to me his HTC...? No indication of the model on the front or back, or inside back cover. How hard can it be to put the model of the phone on the front or back or just somewhere so I can check out for the manual etc easily...sigh.

With some of the Nokias you can at least pull the battery and check for the model under there, but I would just love it to be printed somewhere that's accessible quickly.

nedkelly
29-08-2011, 11:03 AM
My nokia has it printer above the screen on the right

wratterus
29-08-2011, 11:11 AM
All of the Nokia's I've seen have the model under the battery, if not on the outside of the phone.

Speedy Gonzales
29-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Not much use under the battery lol. Pull it out, you have to reset the time. Nothing shows on the outside of this one either. Unless you turn it on and press *#0000#, which shows the model and the firmware thats on it. This is on a cell not an HTC (altho it may work, I dont have one)

FAB
29-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Got this HTC here, touchscreen won't work. No model number on it, can't access menus - well I can access the menu with the hard button but then can't navigate them.

Will use Google images to find out what model it is but just a simple model number somewhere on the unit would make sense...