PDA

View Full Version : HAUPPAUGE HD PVR and IR for mysky hdi

robo
05-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Has anyone managed to get the IR Blaster going with the MySky HDi? Does anyone know the make and model I should be choosing so that the IR messages are compatible with MySky? (probably doesn't have to be someone using same Hauppauge product or even Hauppauge at all).

Feel like I have tried everything, particularly PACE options, which is what I thought it might be. Have trawled net and am struggling big time. One expects it must be possible or why would they sell them in NZ?

thanks in advance
robo

linw
05-08-2011, 06:40 PM
My Logitech Harmony calls it "MySkyHDi (PaceMy Sky HDi)".

psycik
05-08-2011, 10:02 PM
I gave up years ago with the hauppauge blasters.....they (if they are the same as when i used them about 3 years ago), compiled into the program, so it's very difficult to get new devices supported.

So at the time I went to a usb-uirt, has a couple of receivers and blasters in one little usb box, served me really well, and then software like gbpvr used to be able to drive it...i think you now have to use HIP to send the commands.

Tukapa
06-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Dunno if this is what you are after but it is what I am using for MySki HDi in my place - works sweet.

http://www.blue-eye.co.nz/

robo
06-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks folks. I am beginning to thing this thing might be going back. The software seems hopeless and not controlling the MySky makes it futile, although the scheduling in MySky is fine, I would like to be able to suck the output from the MySky and turn it into something digital rather than being forced to delete things to make room on the MySky