PDA

View Full Version : laptop battery shop

notechyet
20-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi all
Has anyone else bought stuff from this shop (http://www.laptop-battery-shop.co.nz)?
Have ordered 9 days ago and no sign of it yet. Send a couple of emails and 6 days ago and been told they would update the tracking, no sign of that yet. The shop gives a Chch po box address and I suspect it is someone in HK, CN or anywhere on the globe.:confused:

pctek
20-07-2011, 01:43 PM
At laptop-battery-shop.co.nz, we value our customer relationships tremendously which shows in the unmatched quality of our customer service. Our company has a dedicated team of customer service executives who are always looking forward to helping you find the laptop battery you need by supporting you with their extended product knowledge and expertise on laptop batteries.

Incorporation Date: 19 May 2006
Company Status: Registered
Entity type: NZ Limited Company
Constitution filed: No
AR filing month: April , last filed on 29 Jun 2011
Company Addresses:
Registered Office
308 Port Hills Road, Hillsborough, Christchurch, 8022 , New Zealand

Address for service
308 Port Hills Road, Hillsborough, Christchurch, 8022 , New Zealand
View all addresses
Directors Showing 1 of 1 directors

Daniel SUTER
349 Marine Parade, New Brighton, Christchurch, 8061 , New Zealand

They have had a good rep that I've seen/read - maybe it's just cause he's in Ch/ch.

notechyet
20-07-2011, 02:01 PM
pctek
Thanks. To me it was just a bit odd how the email conversation was through a gmail address. It's now 10 days and I could've biked to ChCh and back on my mountain bike to pick up the battery.
Here the address stated on their website:
Mailing Address:
laptop-battery-shop.co.nz, PO Box 240-36, Eastgate, Christchurch, 8062 New Zealand (No pickups available)
Something slightly different?

pctek
20-07-2011, 04:00 PM
pctek
Thanks. To me it was just a bit odd how the email conversation was through a gmail address. It's now 10 days and I could've biked to ChCh and back on my mountain bike to pick up the battery.

So contact him via the addresses shown.

notechyet
20-07-2011, 04:22 PM
So contact him via the addresses shown.

pctek
done all that. It seems that they have troubles due to the EQ, so they say now.

pctek
20-07-2011, 05:33 PM
pctek
done all that. It seems that they have troubles due to the EQ, so they say now.
Well, yeah, quite likely he does. Have a look round the net - no negatives about his company until now really, so probably it is a bit tricky for him right now.