PDA

View Full Version : Nice guy

prefect
18-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Did a job on a Bobcat at Brook from the Target program house. looks like he is putting in swimming pool from the hole in the ground although I didnt ask.
He is a thoroughly nice guy, was friendly. Gave me a beer when I finished with some builders there who were giving him stick even as they were drinking his beer.
Got his autograph for my kidz.

Paul.Cov
18-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I hope I'm not getting the wrong end of the stick when I make the joke:

I hope you went through his laundry basket and his underwear drawer.

Coz it seems that's what they trap a lot of tradies doing.
Personally, I think they're too often desperate to find fault with a lot of the work that goes on.

Should give them some of their own back by claiming the Target host tried to ply you with alcohol in order to have his evil way with you.

Gobe1
18-07-2011, 04:01 PM
He seems like a nice dude on tv, funny and a very unique voice. good one Prefect

wratterus
18-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Did you see his wife? He's a lucky guy... :D

prefect
18-07-2011, 07:36 PM
I hope I'm not getting the wrong end of the stick when I make the joke:

I hope you went through his laundry basket and his underwear drawer.

Coz it seems that's what they trap a lot of tradies doing.
Personally, I think they're too often desperate to find fault with a lot of the work that goes on.

Should give them some of their own back by claiming the Target host tried to ply you with alcohol in order to have his evil way with you.

Ply lol, if you are drinking piss and someone is working a few metres away you would have to be a hard man not to offer a grafter a beer when you are there throwing it down your neck.
I always thought he was funny when I saw him on TV just didnt know he was a good bugga as well.

--Wolf--
18-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Did you see his wife? He's a lucky guy... :D

+1 for this.

Should've asked him to do the face (or was it the voice?)

(you'll know what I mean if you saw the Jono Project the other week)

bot
18-07-2011, 07:41 PM
+1 for this.

Should've asked him to do the face (or was it the voice?)

(you'll know what I mean if you saw the Jono Project the other week)

It was the face :D :D :D