PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live Mail error

znxineohp
28-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I cannot create emails with Windows Live Mail, when I click on the button a box appears saying a problem occured and to try again. I have uninstalled / reinstalled about 4 times now and still the same problem, it worked fine last week. Any ideas?

wainuitech
28-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Welcome to PF1 :)

Little bit more info please:

What version of windows are you using, and what Antivirus software do you have installed ?

Have there been any updates, or programs installed since then the problem appeared ?

You could always try running system restore back to before the problem began to see if that fixes it.

sahilcc7
28-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Had issues with live mail. Couldn't receive mail. The problem disappeared on it's own in about 3 days.

:pf1mobmini:

znxineohp
29-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Version of windows is 7 (64bit), using Avast antivirus. I can receive emails but when I click on the button to create email the error box comes up. I am going to try the system restore this morning and see what happens

znxineohp
29-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Ok an update must have come in because when I turned on the computer this morning and checked the email I clicked on the button and I can now do new message, reply & forward. I wish MS would stop mucking about with their products, If it works then leave it alone.. Old saying "If it's not broke DON'T FIX IT!!"
Thanks for your suggestions cheers