PDA

View Full Version : AZZ Cardfile users please help

Vince
03-06-2011, 03:32 AM
How do you add columns to a card?
Or is there another way to put text beside a picture?

I have looked everywhere many times without success. I know that columns appear in one of the drop-down menus, but they are always greyed out.

Here is the email I sent to the author, last November. I got a reply saying it had been received, but he never answered my question!
-----------------------------------
I don't want to be a nuisance, but it has been 11 days since I first sent this.
I have updated it a little to help you answer.

Hi, I am having trouble constructing a card file of my collection of more than 800 movies (to many to remember from the titles alone). I can put in a picture, but the text will only enter above it, which is not what I want. The picture needs to be next to the title to help me remember.

I want the picture on the top right, with the text to the left of it.

I have spent a great deal of time trying to find out how to do it; no luck.
This is not helped by the fact that the "Help" index is blank!

I have searched for a way to add columns and not found one.

I hope you can help me with this.

AZZ 4.0.00.
Windows XP home, fully updated.

FoxyMX
03-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Didn't realise there was an update to one of my favourite programs so I've just downloaded it for a look.

Have found the new version not really to my liking as I liked its simplicity and it now appears to be getting a bit too bloated so I might just stick with the older version.

To answer your question I am unable to see an option to create columns but would suggest creating a table for your data and images. If you don't want the borders just select the table and turn them off.

Vince
24-06-2011, 09:14 AM
To answer your question I am unable to see an option to create columns but would suggest creating a table for your data and images. If you don't want the borders just select the table and turn them off.

You are right. Creating a table, makes columns possible. via, "Table, Insert.

Thank you.