PDA

View Full Version : Can you unlock a thread, so some helpful info about an MS-6541 ver 1 MB can be added?

tireshark
25-05-2011, 09:08 AM
If you do a google search for 'ms-6541 ver 1.0' (motherboard ID number), the #1 or 2 result is a link to this locked thread:

http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?t=41237

It has info that might be incorrect for some people, and i just spent a good bit of time tracking down what i think is the proper information in certain cases. Is there any way that you guys can update that thread, to help out people that might search for that motherboard in the future? The info i tracked down is really difficult to piece together, unless you know exactly what to look for.

Here is what i wanted to add, thanks if you can edit it into that thread. If not, maybe this thread will start showing up on a google search as well, lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check what's printed on top of your CPU... if your MS-6541 ver 1 motherboard has an Intel p4 SL6GQ CPU (2 GHz, 400 bus, L2 cache - 512).. then it most likely belongs to a Compaq Presario 6000T-6RPXE1.

Specs:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c00008955&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=101&prodSeriesId=96396&prodTypeId=12454

Motherboard diagram/jumpers/error codes:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf-JAVA/Doc/pdf/c00000820.pdf

Chipset Drivers (845G):

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=US&swItem=PSG_I16128-38623&mode=4&idx=2&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=96396

NIC drivers:

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=840665

GameJunkie
25-05-2011, 10:13 AM
:spam:spam:spam:spam:spam

dude, that thread is 7 years old and was last posted in 5 years ago

pcuser42
25-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Anyone who still has that motherboard these days probably has little technical knowledge anyway :stare:

tireshark
25-05-2011, 11:23 AM
dude, that thread is 7 years old and was last posted in 5 years ago

yet it's the #1 link when you google search that motherboard.

that's why i wanted to try and add this info to it.

Anyone who still has that motherboard these days probably has little technical knowledge anyway

all the better to help them out, then. ;)

wainuitech
25-05-2011, 11:41 AM
I think the problem will have been sorted by now. From another PF1 members sig (http://www.monster-munch.com/images/SomeoneIsWrong.jpg) :lol:

tireshark
25-05-2011, 07:22 PM
I think the problem will have been sorted by now. From another PF1 members sig (http://www.monster-munch.com/images/SomeoneIsWrong.jpg) :lol:

I didnt post that because someone is wrong... the information in that thread is correct for people with certain computers... however that motherboard was in several different models of computers, and you wouldn't know it unless you did a lot more digging around the internet.

And im not doing it to help the person in that thread, im doing it to help people like me who find themselves with that motherboard and need to track down the proper specs/drivers for it.

bot
25-05-2011, 07:25 PM
lol xkcd :D

wainuitech
25-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Apart from the fact is a very old thread, most people wouldn't even bother looking that thread up, they would ask a new question if they needed help with that board.

Oh BTW you comment in the original post
Check what's printed on top of your CPU... if your MS-6541 ver 1 motherboard has an Intel p4 SL6GQ CPU (2 GHz, 400 bus, L2 cache - 512).. then it most likely belongs to a Compaq Presario 6000T-6RPXE1. I've got one of those boards in my junk pile someplace, and I can tell you right now with 100% certainty, it did NOT come out of any HP /Compaq Computer. I also DO have the legit drivers for it on my server for future reference if ever needed.

GameJunkie
25-05-2011, 08:01 PM
I didnt post that because someone is wrong... the information in that thread is correct for people with certain computers... however that motherboard was in several different models of computers, and you wouldn't know it unless you did a lot more digging around the internet.

And im not doing it to help the person in that thread, im doing it to help people like me who find themselves with that motherboard and need to track down the proper specs/drivers for it.

but then this thread will most likely be 5 or 6 years old before someone might think to dig through thousands of threads :p:lol:

tireshark
25-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Apart from the fact is a very old thread, most people wouldn't even bother looking that thread up, they would ask a new question if they needed help with that board.

I stated that that thread was the #1 result for a google search on the ID that is printed on that motherboard. It's not like i spent months going through old forums to find that thread.

The internet is littered with questions about that motherboard on various forums... and none (that i could find) include the information that i provided. I imagine that if someone asked the question today, they would be given the same information that is seen nearly every other time the question has been asked.

Basically, taking 30 seconds to add this information to that post might save someone a few hours (like i did) of digging around the internet. Dont understand what the big deal is, i'm just trying to help people out... have you guys never experienced the frustration of tracking down obscure motherboard/driver information? It sucks, lol.

Oh BTW you comment in the original post I've got one of those boards in my junk pile someplace, and I can tell you right now with 100% certainty, it did NOT come out of any HP /Compaq Computer. I also DO have the legit drivers for it on my server for future reference if ever needed.

Yeah, i imagine it was used by several different manufacturers. Thanks though, i'll look you up if i need to try the drivers you have.

but then this thread will most likely be 5 or 6 years old before someone might think to dig through thousands of threads :p:lol:

:illogical

I dont think you understand how google search works...

GameJunkie
25-05-2011, 08:39 PM
I stated that that thread was the #1 result for a google search on the ID that is printed on that motherboard. It's not like i spent months going through old forums to find that thread.

The internet is littered with questions about that motherboard on various forums... and none (that i could find) include the information that i provided. I imagine that if someone asked the question today, they would be given the same information that is seen nearly every other time the question has been asked.

Basically, taking 30 seconds to add this information to that post might save someone a few hours (like i did) of digging around the internet. Dont understand what the big deal is, i'm just trying to help people out... have you guys never experienced the frustration of tracking down obscure motherboard/driver information? It sucks, lol.

Yeah, i imagine it was used by several different manufacturers. Thanks though, i'll look you up if i need to try the drivers you have.

Guess you dont understand how google search works...

yeah i do.

im just saying this is a irrelevant thread

wainuitech
25-05-2011, 08:47 PM
While your intentions may be valid, if you think about it, now you have actually put links to the drivers, your own thread will also show up in a Google search.
So in a way, without opening a already dead thread, you have provided the additional results.

Trev
25-05-2011, 08:47 PM

Guess you dont understand how google search works...

What you should of done to save you all this fuss was too give your thread a different title and your new found information and a link to the old PF1 thread.
:)

sahilcc7
25-05-2011, 09:03 PM
What you should of done to save you all this fuss was too give your thread a different title and your new found information and a link to the old PF1 thread.

Good idea. This thread is lol.

tireshark
25-05-2011, 09:46 PM
yeah i do.
im just saying this is a irrelevant thread

Ok, then i guess your comment was the result of a brain hiccup... we'll act like you never said it.

Can you tell me how this thread is irrelevant?

While your intentions may be valid, if you think about it, now you have actually put links to the drivers, your own thread will also show up in a Google search.
So in a way, without opening a already dead thread, you have provided the additional results.

Yes, in my OP i said that this thread may show up in a google search. But who's to say where it will show up given the large number of hits already available. The act of making a thread doesn't guarantee that the info will become conveniently listed... i know, because i had to dig around through other peoples conversations to find the right stuff... that's why i wanted to add this info to the top hit. Understand?

No one has to open a dead thread... they can just edit my already prepared information into it if they want. Would take about 30 seconds.

A. This is no fuss. The fuss came from trying to track down the info.

B. I put the MB id in this title for just that purpose.

Good idea. This thread is lol.

Yeah it's a good idea... that's why i did it. 'lol'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geez... do u guys always gripe this much when someone is trying to help others out? ;)

I didn't know i was going to be put on trial for such a small request, haha.

p.s. i would have preferred to have just PM'd a mod instead of making this thread, but none of the mods i found had PM enabled.

wainuitech
25-05-2011, 10:24 PM
p.s. i would have preferred to have just PM'd a mod instead of making this thread, but none of the mods i found had PM enabled.
The mods can be PM'ed, theres no problems doing that, BUT theres a "trick";)

You're not on trial at all.

The Mods more than likely will have seen this thread, and its up to them if they want to open it again, or like always have words of wisdom. You never know when they are looking :D

Sometimes they will be going :lol: other times :groan: or "god give me strength" !!!

Snorkbox
25-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Ok, then i guess your comment was the result of a brain hiccup... we'll act like you never said it.

Can you tell me how this thread is irrelevant?

Yes, in my OP i said that this thread may show up in a google search. But who's to say where it will show up given the large number of hits already available. The act of making a thread doesn't guarantee that the info will become conveniently listed... i know, because i had to dig around through other peoples conversations to find the right stuff... that's why i wanted to add this info to the top hit. Understand?

No one has to open a dead thread... they can just edit my already prepared information into it if they want. Would take about 30 seconds.

A. This is no fuss. The fuss came from trying to track down the info.

B. I put the MB id in this title for just that purpose.

Yeah it's a good idea... that's why i did it. 'lol'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geez... do u guys always gripe this much when someone is trying to help others out? ;)

PMs are not enabled until such time as you have a number of posts as I understand it. Perhaps a MOD might clarify this? At least one MOD did not even know how to do their job and passed it to another MOD who did nothing

But some MODs don't even bother to do anything other than throw out the ban stick or close threads. Some do not even try to clarify rules as I have already noticed.

Waits for a MOD to comment or for me to get get banned.

Take this thread for example where I asked for clarification and there was no comment from Jen.

http://www.pressf1.co.nz/showthread.php?t=118192&highlight=Snorkbox

Jen
25-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Tireshark, you are obviously determined to help out (good on you!), and I think leaving your comments in this new thread is the best solution. It means others can comment on the advice and feedback is always good. :)

There's a link to the original thread and you have put relevant key words in your title and post, so hopefully the search engines pops this thread up high in the hit list.

Private messages are only enabled once a user has 10 posts. Too many spammers wanted to spread their love via the PM system. :rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome to PressF1.

bot
25-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Tireshark, you are obviously determined to help out (good on you!), and I think leaving your comments in this new thread is the best solution. It means others can comment on the advice and feedback is always good. :)

There's a link to the original thread and you have put relevant key words in your title and post, so hopefully the search engines pops this thread up high in the hit list.

Private messages are only enabled once a user has 10 posts. Too many spammers wanted to spread their love via the PM system. :rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome to PressF1.

Thanks Jen, it's always nice to have a welcome and some compliments.

Jen
25-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Take this thread for example where I asked for clarification and there was no comment from Jen.

http://www.pressf1.co.nz/showthread.php?t=118192&highlight=SnorkboxYou seriously think I read every thread? I volunteer on this forum in my free time. This does not allow me to read every single post.

If you have a message for me, then please use the PM system. My Crystal Ball is offline.

bot
25-05-2011, 10:55 PM
You seriously think I read every thread? I volunteer on this forum in my free time. This does not allow me to read every single post.

If you have a message for me, then please use the PM system. My Crystal Ball is offline.

Volunteer? Free time? Hell, I thought you got paid!

tireshark
25-05-2011, 11:21 PM
You're not on trial at all.

Maybe not from your perspective. ;)

Thanks for responding!

Is there a particular reason that you are opposed to just editing my info in? As i mentioned earlier, i doubt this thread will overtake the top google hits anytime soon (if ever)... so adding it to the top hit makes the info available immediately, for anyone that might need it in the future.

Otherwise people will probably have to spend as much time finding this thread, as i did finding the other threads that had the proper info. :(

Again, thanks for the response. :)

Snorkbox
25-05-2011, 11:38 PM
You seriously think I read every thread? I volunteer on this forum in my free time. This does not allow me to read every single post.

No Jen. I don't think you have to read every thread and I did actually use the PM system and I did not get a reply from you for some reason. You gave me a PM and also sent the same PM to two other Moderaters. I queried this via PM and to date you have not bothered to reply via PM. My main query was why delete a post I made and pass that on via the Public forum and also pass that to two Mods via PM?

One question I asked was could I pass on PMs to others as you did to moderators and I also asked about tafiti which you seemed to be reluctant to remove when I asked about infractions in the past..

I do have the PMs sent by you and by myself and I will now forward the last two back for your comment if you can be bothered to reply using your free time.

You have already commented in other threads regarding your free time etc.

I mostly delete PMs from PressF1 to save space on their Server but then I also do have backups before I delete same.

Snorkbox
26-05-2011, 12:01 AM
The two PMs I sent you earlier have now been forwarded to you Jen. I added another as well to give you a little more to think about if you have free time that is.

Snorkbox
26-05-2011, 02:02 AM
A search I just did on Google with "MS-6541 ver 1 MB" without quote marks as the term came up with this current thread at No 1.

Therefore I suspect you have achieved your objective maybe tireshark.

tireshark
26-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Yes, but that's because you used the letters MB in your search, specifically like i did in the title.

Most people simply search for the model number, or put the word 'motherboard' after it. Both of those search terms lead to everything else.

Trev
26-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Time to close thread. It is going nowhere, or has got to where it is going where ever that is/was and is going around in circles.

tireshark
26-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Time to close thread. It is going nowhere, or has got to where it is going where ever that is/was and is going around in circles.

OR... you know... you could just not click on it anymore, until the participants (myself and the mod) are finished discussing it. Pretty sure that having one thread on the front page for a day isn't going to crash the server. ;)

And nothing's going in circles, my man, except for me having to repeatedly (and unnecessarily) explain the logic of my simple request to all the forum nannies. :rolleyes:

DeSade
26-05-2011, 11:45 AM
As you can see we are a parochial bunch of crazies and we luvs our forum we does.

Even the perception of trying to mess with it will have you ripped to shreds like a momma bear protecting Bubba bear

(please forgive the American spelling mumma just doesn't look good)

wainuitech
26-05-2011, 01:15 PM
tireshark, while you do seem eager and nothing wrong with that, your option was answered by Jen ( one of the moderators) in post 18.

If the original thread was going to be re opened, Jen could have done so.

Just a friendly word of advise :) - Let it go - don't keep insisting the old thread gets reopened, refer back post 18.

Also please remember the mods can also ban people, delete accounts and lock threads should they see fit. Push the reopening to far, and mark my words one of the above is likely to happen.

So far it appears that you may be attention seeking - not a good look.

Chilling_Silence
26-05-2011, 01:29 PM
wainuitech has spoken. You'd do well to heed his advice ;)

FoxyMX
26-05-2011, 02:06 PM
It has been a while since I have logged on here but after looking up some information and browsing the forum a bit I came across this thread and have to say that I really can't believe all you people. :illogical

The original poster has taken the time to join this forum purely to add some information to a thread that could possibly help someone doing a search in future and you lot are treating him like a leper.

I know full well what it is like trawling Google looking for drivers or info and having to jump from site to site for hours following links ad nauseum before finding what I want and have been very grateful for people such as tireshark for taking the time to add just the bit of info or links that I required.

tireshark is not asking for a thread to be unlocked. He is suggesting that his information simply be added to the thread in question. What is so hard and obnoxious about that?? Why so stubbornly refuse his request and put up vague reasons for not doing so just because the original thread is old? Many people, including myself, often look for drivers for old hardware that they come across.

If the info he has offered is not false then I cannot see any valid reason for not following out his request except to just be contrary.

I have greatly appreciated all the help I have received from this forum over the years but I really cringe at how people are treated here sometimes.

tireshark
26-05-2011, 03:11 PM
So far it appears that you may be attention seeking - not a good look.

Yeah dude, im attention seeking... you pegged me...

I have an idea... why dont you find another thread to police. k? I politely answered all of your unnecessary prodding/questioning earlier, along with everyone else's. The only reason i might appear 'eager' or 'attention seeking' is because i had to repeatedly explain the (sound) logic of my request to everyone that seemed appalled by it.

i find your characterization of me a little offensive based on what i actually was trying to do, and what i had to put up with... but i dont want to see this thread turn into a (bigger) drama fest, so no hard feelings... just let the discussion flow where it goes.

I know full well what it is like trawling Google looking for drivers or info and having to jump from site to site for hours following links ad nauseum before finding what I want and have been very grateful for people such as tireshark for taking the time to add just the bit of info or links that I required.

THANK YOU.

Yes, tracking down obscure information can be extremely frustrating sometimes... i have also been extremely grateful for random people i've ran across who decided to give just a little more of an explanation, or provide that one obscure link, that actually solves my problem. usually i find what i need, high five myself, and move on... this time i thought you know what... i could probably help somebody out if i just spend a tad bit more time here. i actually spent about 30-45 minutes (because im not a whiz bang computer guru) making sure all of my information was 100% correct, and finding any relevant documents i could add, before i brought my request to this forum... because i didnt want to muddle anything up.

i really appreciate you speaking up, though, because i was starting to get a sick feeling in my stomach about this... i obviously didnt think i would have to argue with people over this when i did it... especially on such a small issue and with random members. but, i understand how a 'movement' can innocently get started sometimes, especially if it starts off on the wrong foot... so i dont fault most of them... even headmaster wainutech. ;)

anyway, thanks for adding some clarity here. if i hadn't read your reply before i read wain's last response, i might have popped some blood vessels. :waughh:

tireshark
26-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey, well what do you know? Somebody just hit the 10 post milestone. :punk

PM power! now i can finally have a peaceful conversation.

.... MAYBE!! :p

in b4 waintech calls me a post whore

wainuitech
26-05-2011, 04:24 PM
For starters I'm not jumping on you in any way. The whole point is, if the mods opened or added to every closed thread, they would be doing it all the time, so where do they draw a line ?

You asked for a thread to be opened ( and no problem asking) - so far one moderator has looked and replied, and another also has had a look. So far two mods have not reopened the thread as asked.

That on its own should tell you they are not going to do it.

While theres nothing wrong with you wanting to add in information to a thread, ultimately its up to the moderators if they see fit to do so.

PM power! now i can finally have a peaceful conversation.

I'm being nice here and giving you polite advice :), I did advise politely not to push the subject after the mods have said no, start hounding the moderators after they have made a decision, and you will not like the out come.

You seem like a person who likes to help, and thats great / perfectly fine, just when the mods say no, please respect their answer.

pcuser42
26-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Yeah dude, im attention seeking... you pegged me...

I have an idea... why dont you find another thread to police. k? I politely answered all of your unnecessary prodding/questioning earlier, along with everyone else's. The only reason i might appear 'eager' or 'attention seeking' is because i had to repeatedly explain the (sound) logic of my request to everyone that seemed appalled by it.

i find your characterization of me a little offensive based on what i actually was trying to do, and what i had to put up with... but i dont want to see this thread turn into a (bigger) drama fest, so no hard feelings... just let the discussion flow where it goes.

THANK YOU.

Yes, tracking down obscure information can be extremely frustrating sometimes... i have also been extremely grateful for random people i've ran across who decided to give just a little more of an explanation, or provide that one obscure link, that actually solves my problem. usually i find what i need, high five myself, and move on... this time i thought you know what... i could probably help somebody out if i just spend a tad bit more time here. i actually spent about 30-45 minutes (because im not a whiz bang computer guru) making sure all of my information was 100% correct, and finding any relevant documents i could add, before i brought my request to this forum... because i didnt want to muddle anything up.

i really appreciate you speaking up, though, because i was starting to get a sick feeling in my stomach about this... i obviously didnt think i would have to argue with people over this when i did it... especially on such a small issue and with random members. but, i understand how a 'movement' can innocently get started sometimes, especially if it starts off on the wrong foot... so i dont fault most of them... even headmaster wainutech. ;)

anyway, thanks for adding some clarity here. if i hadn't read your reply before i read wain's last response, i might have popped some blood vessels. :waughh:

Please refer post #31 ;)

Trev
26-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Come on everyone give this a rest and grow up, that includes tireshark.

Jen
26-05-2011, 05:20 PM
I can't believe how far out of proportion this has blown.

I have now added tireshark's post to the thread in mention. I still don't think it was entirely necessary but it was not the end of the world to do so.

OK, group hug everyone!

tireshark
26-05-2011, 05:31 PM
For starters I'm not jumping on you in any way. The whole point is, if the mods opened or added to every closed thread, they would be doing it all the time, so where do they draw a line ?

you're one of those people that just cant let things go, can you? do i need to explain to you the logic of why i specifically came to this forum to make this request again? because it looks like you still dont understand it, even though i have explained it to you several times. it's not like i just was sifting through this forums archives...

i have a feeling that the reason the moderator responded the way they did might have a little to do with the mess that you and the other members had turned the thread into by the time they read it. because, as foxy pointed out, if you think about it, there really isn't a good reason not to edit the info in.... i mean hell isnt that the POINT of this forum??? to help others with computer problems?

anyone on the GLOBE that puts that mobo id into google will be directed to YOUR site. do you guys really think i am being unreasonable and/or illogical to say 'hey... i have some obscure info about that motherboard that is really hard to find, i thought adding it to THE TOP GOOGLE HIT might help a lot of people'? you know... since reading the info from the hit sent ME down the wrong path...

Holy god.

I'm being nice here and giving you polite advice :), I did advise politely not to push the subject after the mods have said no, start hounding the moderators after they have made a decision, and you will not like the out come.

Man what is your deal??? Do you always blow things out of proportion? 'Hounding?' Wow. Asking for clarification ONCE, is not PUSHING anything dude. You are the only one 'hounding' in this thread... i made it clear that i am not interested in your input, yet you cant leave it alone.

And you can save your threats... I ONLY joined this forum to help out with something... do you think that i am really that worried about my membership here? Logic man... learn to use it.

You seem like a person who likes to help, and thats great / perfectly fine, just when the mods say no, please respect their answer.

You seem like a person that likes to stick their nose in where they aren't welcome, and keep it there.

I'm pretty sure that having a respectable, polite, discussion with a moderator about an issue and/or a disagreement isn't a crime, nor a bannable offense. Stop turning this into something it isn't... i asked you to stay out of it, and i also said i was going to use the PM function to discuss the issue further, as i wanted to in the first place -- without all this extra confusion that you helped bring into it.

I'm sure the moderators are competent enough to take appropriate actions if they see a bannable offense being committed... they dont need a backseat driver.

If you want to discuss this further, take it to PM with me please.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@ anyone else that is reading all this. i apologize for this mess... i ask that you look at this from my perspective for a minute to try and understand where i'm coming from, the reasoning behind my request, and how this turned into a Sh**-storm at the start because a few people couldn't get the point of what i was doing.

i asked wain to stay out of it so i could discuss the issue, which is all i wanted to do in the first place... but i cant set back and let him passive-aggressively paint an unfair picture of me and what i have done. im obviously not part of the 'club' here, based on the tone i have received, (and based on the shining tones given to wain)... so i imagine i will probably end up railroaded out from his soapbox sessions... but i'm just standing up for myself.

pcuser42
26-05-2011, 05:36 PM
OK, group hug everyone!

x2

tireshark
26-05-2011, 05:39 PM

I have now added tireshark's post to the thread in mention. I still don't think it was entirely necessary but it was not the end of the world to do so.

OK, group hug everyone!

THANK YOU. You are a class act.

Now, i am going to go outside and give my login information to the first vagrant i see walking past, and then slowly ride off into the internet.

wainuitech
26-05-2011, 05:41 PM
:p I was going to reply to the personal remrks, but never mind.

pcuser42
26-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Now, i am going to go outside and give my login information to the first vagrant i see walking past, and then slowly ride off into the internet.

Just because you had a bad run with some people doesn't mean you're not welcome here - welcome to PressF1 :)

FoxyMX
26-05-2011, 05:51 PM

I have now added tireshark's post to the thread in mention.

Excellent. Good on you Jen. :thumbs:

I still don't think it was entirely necessary but it was not the end of the world to do so.

It's going to save one more click for an internet weary Google searcher who most likely has very little hair left and will put PF1 eternally in their debt. :p

Seriously though, threads on this forum were locked in the first place to prevent people dragging up old threads for no good reason and we were told that should anyone have any further useful information to add to a thread then it would be unlocked upon request in order to do so. This should have been a classic example of such a genuine request yet it has turned into a right b*tch-fest.

If people are so unwilling to allow such requests then why bother having all the old threads on the forum? All threads older than two years may as well all be culled since they appear to be deemed no longer useful.

I am also amazed at how this thread has blown up like it has but it is time for tireshark to drop it and move on now that his request has been actioned. Time for this thread to be locked as well.

tireshark
26-05-2011, 05:53 PM
:p I was going to reply to the personal remrks, but never mind.

You did reply to them, and i saw them, and they were inaccurate. But then you edited them out after you read my last reply, because i guess maybe you thought you could look like the bigger person by saying nothing, since i was leaving anyway.

Just stop...

I think you have over 10 posts, you can hit me up through PM if you want to chat... this aint my first rodeo.

(still waiting for a vagrant to pass by, and then im gone :p)

wainuitech
26-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Growup now you had your way.:groan:

Jen
26-05-2011, 05:58 PM
OK, obviously the group hug idea has bombed out.

Time to move on now.