PDA

View Full Version : How to withdraw money from Google adsense

PC builder
07-05-2011, 01:30 PM
I tried to withdraw my funds in my Google Ad sence account but I found it hard to enter my Bank details. Is it because in america they have different bank numbers? Im with Bnz and I don't know what account numbers go in the boxes. Heres a Screenshot. My account number is in this format xx-xxxx-xxxxxxx-xxx

CYaBro
07-05-2011, 01:47 PM
The bank and branch number is xx-xxxx
Account # is the next xxxxxxx.
Suffix is the last xxx.

:pf1mobmini:

Agent_24
07-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Note they said enter bank and branch numbers without spaces or dashes

If your number was 12-3456 you'd write 123456 in there.

kahawai chaser
07-05-2011, 04:09 PM
As described above but is this your first time for direct debit from Adsense? You need to verify your bank number first with Google. Well that's what I had to do, and wait for about 6 days(!) for their small deposit to show in my bank account, which you enter, to complete verification. My payments always take 3 full days, once they initiate monthly payment (usually 23rd to 28th) as "payment issued" in your Adsense account.

I don't think you can immediately request/activate withdrawal, unless if past verified due payments are on hold, or if a premium publisher (invitation only). Adsense payments direct through Arvato finance services (for NZ) - not directly to your account, for standard adsense publishers/account holders.