PDA

View Full Version : WANTED URGENTLY...

05-10-2001, 07:31 PM
I've just confirmed that my motherboard is a Micro-Star MS5124, with the help of K O (thanks to him too) But my problem now is that i've been to their Australian site and downloaded the manual. But it is not complete!!! So i'm wondering if anyone knows where to download a complete manual or does anyone have a manual for this model who has a scanner and wouldn't mind copying and e-mailing it to me.

Thank you very much.

05-10-2001, 08:20 PM
You wont be able to download a more complete manual. The abbreviated manual for your board is available from several sites as either 5124v12.zip or 5124v12.exe, and as you've found consists of scans of the most important pages. It should be sufficient for you to carry out all cpu speed and voltage settings, and the specs. for the board are also given.

You can also look at this site, but the manual will be the same as you already have.

http://www.msi.com.tw/support/manual/manual.php?model=MS-5124

What you should also do now is to compare your board with the layout shown in the manual to double check you have the correct identification. The manual shows switches, I think you said earlier that your board had jumpers?

05-10-2001, 08:27 PM
Thank you for you're reply, and i have double checked to see that it is the reight model.