PDA

View Full Version : Where will it all end?

B.M.
18-04-2011, 09:55 AM
How much more of THIS (http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/4898754/White-heron-peace-sign-in-waka-feud) bollocks are the people expected to tolerate? :mad:

$2m for a plastic Waka in Auckland and $12.5m for a shed for one in Wellington.

And here was me thinking we had many more pressing needs. :rolleyes:

Lurking
18-04-2011, 10:25 AM
And here was me thinking we had many more pressing needs. :rolleyes:

They are our worst needers', even with all the Treaty settlements, they still need more.

Lurking.

Poppa John
18-04-2011, 10:32 AM
They are our worst needers', even with all the Treaty settlements, they still need more.

Lurking.

The last but one word in your sentence is spelt wrong

Should be ....."GREED" PJ:mad:

Lurking
18-04-2011, 12:52 PM
The last but one word in your sentence is spelt wrong

Should be ....."GREED" PJ:mad:

PJ touchee !

Lurking.

Lurking
18-04-2011, 12:54 PM
[edited]

DH, always thought we were the losing side ! one side must have called the truce.

They also hog the AB's toooo.

Lurking.

Bozo
18-04-2011, 03:06 PM
DH, always thought we were the losing side ! one side must have called the truce.

The only reason there was a 'war' to begin with, is because England only sent a few soldiers over on more of a punishment mission.

I hardly think a few thousand maori using clubs would've stood much of a chance had England invaded NZ like it did other countries.

Full armada of ships, hundreds of thousands of fully trained and equipped soldiers, thousands of cavalry and plenty of cannons to boot. England was a very power empire back then and its a pitty they didn't do the job properly.

robsonde
18-04-2011, 06:05 PM
[edited]

this sounds like genocide to me.

and now I must invoke Godwin's law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Jen
18-04-2011, 06:20 PM
This forum is NOT the place for such racists, hatred comments. Remember, we have members from all backgrounds and such comments are highly offensive.

DemonHunter has been banned for his comment.

Go start your own blog and whinge there.

utopian201
18-04-2011, 06:46 PM
This forum is NOT the place for such racists, hatred comments. Remember, we have members from all backgrounds and such comments are highly offensive.

DemonHunter has been banned for his comment.

Go start your own blog and whinge there.

I like button this post

ubergeek85
18-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Damn, missed it.

Always enjoy watching the banhammer fall.