PDA

View Full Version : TNT2 M64 TV-Out Problems

03-10-2001, 08:42 PM
Hi,

I have a Joytech Apollo TNT2 M64 32mb graphics card with TV out. I recently bought a cable to connect it to my tv. Hovever I went to display->settings->advanced->device selection, and all it has is Analog Monitor to choose from.
I've tried hooking it up to my TV, and go the tv to do an auotmatic search for the signal but im getting nothing. What do I do, i also tried using the latest driver from both, Joytech, and Nvidia, neither made any difference. I downloaded a utitlity called TvTool 5.5 but it says it was unable to detect a TV chip on my card! and my graphics card does have a TV Out port! What do I do?

03-10-2001, 11:14 PM
ok..first check on the vid board for any jumbers, make sure they are set for pal not ntsc. (sorry i check out your exact board yet) the connector on the board for tv out is normally s-video or just a plain rca socket. assumeing u have the right lead connect this to your AV in on your tv and change your tv channel to AV1 (or what ever av connector you pluged it into, usually 1,2 or 3)
DO NOT TRY TO TUNE YOUR TV.
AV connections are not tuneable. however if the pic looks werid just check the tv is set to pal.

hpoe that helps ;-)