PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested in developing software?

The Error Guy
22-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone was interested in developing a multi touch application.

All ready been building multi touch hardware, now we are beginning on software. Unfortunately my mate has become very busy with a proxy project and is unlikely to continue development.

Basically the app will be run as a shell (over windows) however depending on who wants to pitch in it could end up as a stand alone linux install.

The app is designed to be a replacement for SMART's smart notebook tools as well as a comprehensive all-in-one multi touch based UI for the extensive multi touch community (most of them who reside at nuigroup.com). Application could be used in schools, interactive displays and home systems.

That of course is a VERY broad outlook. no code has been written at allso far. We will be using CCV (community core vision) as the starting point so if you want to have a look at whats involved visit CCV's site http://ccv.nuigroup.com/.

If this thing goes anywhere you will be in for a share of any profits... that is of course if it gets anywhere. I will be doing most of the GUI work however, if you want to contribute here you can as well.

Attached is a draft of the "SMART board" replacement GUI to get an idea of what i'm looking at (sort of)

Regards TEG

PC builder
23-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Im very interested but don't think I will be much help im only 14 :drool

The Error Guy
24-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Age is no matter, its how well you can work (can you work like a 31 year old?)

Can you code in C? thats most likely the language I will use