PDA

View Full Version : Itunes music to SD card

ephesus
03-03-2011, 11:29 PM
I am wanting to copy all my itunes music including album artworks to an SD card for use in the car. However when I copy an album, only the songs are copied and listed individually. They are not stored in the album. No album artwork is copied either. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Speedy Gonzales
03-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Whatever is in the car, does it suport artwork etc?? If it doesnt it wont work

Chilling_Silence
04-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Yeah most cars unfortunately don't. Same for playlists, usually its just "play this whole folder".

What's the car stereo make / model?

:pf1mobmini:

ephesus
04-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Its a new Audi. Suppose to be able to read all information from generation 4 and above Ipods & Iphones, SD cards etc. I bought a new SD card to store all my Albums so that I can use it in the car All 253 ablums..it will be a nuisance if the songs are not listed in Album order and does not have album art for easy reference.

GameJunkie
04-03-2011, 08:25 AM
i think that means if you plug in the ipods via usb or aux cable. i would think it would treat SD cards as mass storage and not have album art etc

ephesus
04-03-2011, 09:15 AM
i think that means if you plug in the ipods via usb or aux cable. i would think it would treat SD cards as mass storage and not have album art etc

That make sense. Thanks.

Chilling_Silence
04-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Yeah it's likely got a dock / cable for the iPhone and things, but I'm not sure that means Album Art.
What happens when you plug your iPhone / iPod in directly? (If you have one that is)

Chilling_Silence
05-03-2011, 08:28 PM
BTW - What model Audi? :D